Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

low-maintenance cut for thick wavy hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MrsAmandaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsAmandaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: low-maintenance cut for thick wavy hair?
    Posted: November 05 2007 at 10:52am
Looking for a little help please.  I want a picture of what I can expect my hair to look like, and something I can show to a stylist.

This is pretty much how I've had my hair for years:

My problem is, I tend to just get out of the shower and pull it back with a hair tie or clip, parted down the middle, and never actually do anything with it.  When I do wear it down, I always tuck it behind my ears which makes it look poofy if I have it on the short side.

So, I want something very low maintenance, like wash and wear, short enough that I can't put it behind my ears but I would like to keep it conservative.  I am thinking something like this for the front:

but maybe with the bangs parted down the middle.

And I'm thinking longer in the back but really not sure what to do with because of the wave and thickness.

Hoping to get my hair cut this week.  Any help would be very much appreciated.
MrsAmandaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsAmandaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2007 at 4:00pm
Maybe I should be more specific.  Anyone able to tell me what short to medium cuts are good for thick wavy hair?

Another one I came across:
Would this work with my hair?

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic