Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sienna Miller chop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rknoedler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rknoedler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sienna Miller chop
    Posted: December 06 2007 at 10:04pm
Hello,
I'm new to the site and was just wondering if anyone has any great photos of Sienna Miller while she had that very hot bob or chop not sure which it would be called(i think she had it around 05/06?).  I'd like to take a photo in to get my hair cut like that but am having a very hard time finding some qualitie photos of it.
Thanks for any help in advance!
Rknoedler
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 12:15am
HAWG
rknoedler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rknoedler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 9:27am
Thanks!  I do too.  I also like the one in the vogue magazine but I think I'm looking for a little more something that that shorter one has.  Thanks again!
Rknoedler
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 8:30pm
Try thise site out! 

type in her name and it goes back for a good while - go to around page 47 and further...

Edited by conrad - December 07 2007 at 8:33pm
rknoedler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rknoedler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 9:20pm
Best website ever.  Thanks!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2007 at 7:42am
Your welcome....Good luck, and please post a before and after Big%20smile  We'd love to see how it turns out!

rknoedler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rknoedler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2007 at 5:55pm
I will be going with the version of the sienna miller just without the bangs.  I will def give a before and after photo.  My hair appt is Jan 3rd so yall have quite a wait=( Sorry.
Thanks again for all the help
rknoedler
Aishwarya Rai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 3:15am
Rknoedler,

what is ur haircut, by the way, at this time, and, which style u r going to have or adopt?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2009 at 11:28pm
Did you see Sienna Miller on "Letterman" the other night. Her hair looked great. No doubt it's not all hers, but it doesn't mean I can't like it. (Facebook photo)

Who has more fun than people?
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 9:07pm
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

====-----------
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic