Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vendors lurking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vendors lurking
    Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:41am
Evidence that vendors, CV and AV truly lurk on these boards.  This is an email that I got from Celebrity Style Wigs.  I don't know who gave the advice regarding Silicon Mix Shampoo and Conditioner on BHM or regarding acrylic spray as a knot sealer, but the vendors are definitely paying attention.  I did the math on their package of shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner, their price is $5.98 more expensive than if you purchased yourself from IBeautyNY.  Not bad in the difference in price, I guess.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWink

Celebrity Style Wigs
March 15, 2008
Greetings!

All New Technique - Get that 30 Day Hold!!

Finally, it is here!!  If you are one of those women who attaches her wig and it lifts within a day or so or your front stays glued down and your nape keeps popping up - then this attachment method is JUST FOR YOU!!  It is the Endura Bond Combo Method and it has been tested and proven to hold for 1 - 6 weeks.  But the beauty of it is that if in between that time frame any area of your wig comes unattached, you can simply do a touch up without removing the entire unit.  So purchase your Endura Bond COMBO KIT now - You will be SO GLAD you did!!  Click Here to Purchase.

Take Care of Your Unit:

It is very important that you follow the maintenance steps that we gave you in your Wig Care Packet.  This will help to ensure that you have your wig for many yours to come!!  Some of the general maintenance steps that you should be doing are:

• ALWAYS clean your lace after each removal - do not let adhesives build up on your lace - this can cause shedding. (Try the C-22 Lace Cleaner)
  • Washing and Deep Conditioning Your Unit Per Our Directions (Try our NEW Silicone Mix)
  • Sealing Your Knots after each wash to Eliminate Shedding (Get the NEW Knot Sealer)
  • Performing the Bleach Bath Technique if you have Build-up of Products or Improper Care that can lead to matting or tangling - this method is in your Wig Care Packet and will restore your unit back to its new condition.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:46am
THAT'S MY TIP I'M ABOUT TO CONTACT HER FOR MY CHECK THANK YOU VERY MUCH.. LOL LOLLOLLOLLOL yea its funny that my tips end up everywhere.. its cool tho its really a compliment..
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:51am
I thought it was you, Sexi, but I wasn't certain.  I'm just waiting for someone to start selling the tape strips to make a perfect part, your's and Breh's method.LOLLOLLOLLOL
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:58am
Originally posted by PrincessLF PrincessLF wrote:

I thought it was you, Sexi, but I wasn't certain.  I'm just waiting for someone to start selling the tape strips to make a perfect part, your's and Breh's method.LOLLOLLOLLOL
yep that probably next they'll start on ebay... some doctors somewhere are going to be upset if they do...LOL
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 10:12am
They sure do lurk, and they talk, and share customer information too. I have been getting all kinds of emails from various chinese vendors asking me to give them a chance to make me a wig and such.
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 12:07pm
thats really funny. they should pay you for it. Sexi you should write a book on LF with pictures and all.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 12:45pm
I'm not bothered by vendors lurking because I think some of them pay attention to our complaints and our compliments and make improvements based on that. However, I would not be okay with any of the vendors I've used in the past sharing my e-mail address with other vendors. That would annoy me.
Celie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 3:05pm
I just talked to a woman who had a matted, tangled mess of their unit and after I year and begging for help, they sent her a letter with this information last week.  After she cancelled a new custom order they are asking for $70+ from her because I explained the need to do a bleach/ammonia bath and they told her last year to do a bleach bath and she did, minus the ammonia . . . and I told her about b/a bath and Silicon Mix three weeks ago.  They are pathetic and I really believe that they may be doing a mix of human/synth hair.  She is bringing me the birds nest this week and I will take a look at it.  For recommending this "combo" they may be setting themselves up legally by recommending one product be used with another without testing.  That's MHO and I am sticking to it !  LOL
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 3:08pm
Vendors will do anything to make a buck!
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 3:29pm
Write that book Sexi, beat them to the punch.. I'm waiting for that best seller..
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

I'm not bothered by vendors lurking because I think some of them pay attention to our complaints and our compliments and make improvements based on that. However, I would not be okay with any of the vendors I've used in the past sharing my e-mail address with other vendors. That would annoy me.
Well I believe they do share email addresses because I am receiving emails from vendors that I had no idea existed. I just read it and delete it.
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:12pm
hELL I WISH SOMEONE WILL SEND ME SOME INFO.  I FINALLY DECIDED TO BUY MY OWN UNIT THIS PAST WEEKEND FROM EITHER OR JACKSUN OR REX AND NONE OF THEM HAVE ANY STOCK UNITS THT I WANT.  I REALLY DONT WANT TO GIVE MY MONEY TO THE AV'S AGAIN AND SPEND ANOTHER 500 BUCKS. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic