Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Researching and Interesting Finds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Researching and Interesting Finds
    Posted: March 23 2008 at 6:56pm
i was doing some research and i've been finding some really interesting things that are knowledge and power for us.. so keep reading the newbie thread b/c i've been really looking deep into why we must care for these lf's the way they need to be taken care of for a longer lifespan and to make sure your investment is well spent..  and i'm finding some really interesting things that we need to seperate our hair care, from the asian hair that is made in our lf's..
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 7:14pm
I keep reading the newbie thread every time I log on and I am always amazed by what you come up with Sexi!!! Its really appreciated as always!! You are truly a LF rockstar!!!danceparty
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 8:42pm
I read the newbie thread every time I log in also.  We are privileged to have such knowledge among us.  I want to personally thank everyone who contributes.  Thanks Sexi for all of your hard work.  I sometimes feel as if I should be paying for this kind of info ( I would certainly pay for it), but I do appreciate if being FREEE! 

Thanks Divas
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by JLTabron JLTabron wrote:

I read the newbie thread every time I log in also.  We are privileged to have such knowledge among us.  I want to personally thank everyone who contributes.  Thanks Sexi for all of your hard work.  I sometimes feel as if I should be paying for this kind of info ( I would certainly pay for it), but I do appreciate if being FREEE! 

Thanks Divas

your welcome i'm just a researcher b/c of my legal background, and i want it for myself but i like to share information that amazes me too in the process, so we all benefit.. but i also think its important to understand the differences in the hair texture to prolong the life span of the units we buy.. its an investment in their future..
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 10:39pm
when does the book come out????

book
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 2:10am

Yeah Sexi why don“t you wright a book. I will be the first buyer!!!! You know we appreciate your input in here. You and some other ladies in here are our teacher and we hope to learn a lot of you. I already did, but i want to learn much much more.

Thumbs%20Up

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 12:33pm
maybe one day agreed i'll sit down and really think about it.. Wink
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 1:18pm

I totally agree we all are very thankful for your knowledge and wisdom Sexi you share with us. I want to be like you when I grow up. 

ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 1:18pm
Clap
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 5:35pm
Ya, thanks Sexi!! Hug 
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 2:02pm
Go Sexi!!!!!
Clueless77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clueless77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 2:31pm
I will buy your book, too!Smile
lohan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:03pm
Hi Sexi,

I really don't know how you do it.  A full time job, kids, family & hairboutique.  I have a difficult time, just finding the time to read let alone contribute like you do.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:21pm
I just want folks to take care of their investments b/c its important to know stuffWink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic