Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any new reviews of jiery and xinyi?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any new reviews of jiery and xinyi?
    Posted: March 23 2008 at 9:52pm
Hello,

I was wondering if there are any new reviews on some of the less expensive cvs.  Illustrious has a pretty water wave from xinyiwigs.  I hadn't heard of them before I saw hers.  I went back and read some old posts and it looks like they have good reviews.  My only question for those who have dealt with them is the hairline.  What does it look like and does it require a lot of tweaking?

Then, another member of another board had a nice wavy lf from jiery at greatlace.  Now there were some mixed reviews of that vendor, and I was wondering if anyone had any updates?

Thanks
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 1:22am
i think you should go with Xiniyi they are great
i think i have pictures somewhere of one unit i ordered a couple of weeks ago ,its really pretty and the hairline was natural and very good density around the perimeter,i love it
i will share pictures when i find them in the computer.
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 5:43am
Thanks missmodesty!
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 6:37am
I purchased a unit from greatlace. I wasn't going to because of all the mixed reviews but I love it.
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 10:11am
they are both cool ... i like their transparent lace it just dissappears
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 12:20pm
SORRY TRIED JEIRY IMO Thumbs%20Down
stephshe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephshe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 1:03pm

I realy like greatlace wigs I have purchase lots from him. I am wearing a 1.5 curl now that is just gorgeous. I need to post pics but I can't do it here at work. I will try to post later this week.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 1:11pm
i hope he's gotten better but you only get one chance with me, and i gave him and lydia the same exact mesurement form requesting the same spec's, same style, same everything... and when they both came in the difference between jeiry and lydia were like night and day.. his density was clearly off base with what had requested, very thin, the hair quality wasn't good, and the length was stingy.. and i will say that the cap construction wasn't bad but not the best i've ever seen..but the only exceptional thing i can honeslty say is he did bleach the knots.. but i got that unit back at least 5 months ago, and once i saw it i've not even cut the lace yet..
msteeniebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msteeniebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:23am
I had stopped using Jiery a while back due to poor quality cap construction and unbleached knots.  But I took a chance and ordered a loose curly #1b from him and it is excellent.  The cap construction is full lace, no pu and the hair is indian remy and very, very nice.  So he has stepped up his game and I just ordered a #4 with #27 highlight wavy custom unit from him.  I'll keep yall posted when i receive it.
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 5:59am
Please do msteeniebaby!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 6:41am
well i'm glad to know that b/c he's really a sweet person, he kept asking me what he should do when i explained what i thought about his work.. but heck i can't come over there and venilate them for you, you need to know what to do for yourself..i felt with time and experience he might get better, but i'm still gonna wait on that one..
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 6:33pm
Ya, I got a couple of units from him and they were good,  my only complaint was that he was definitely stingy on the length. I always order 2 inches longer than I really want. 
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 6:46pm
You know...sometimes I wonder if some of these vendors get overwhelmed with a rush of orders and then start losing production quality of their wigs? It seems that most vendors, at first, get fairly decent reviews, and then after a whole bunch of people start ordering, a few poor quality pieces start surfacing. Just a thought.
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 7:06pm
thats is exactly what happens ... when you find a great vendor .. then someone announces them on the board and their quality goes down the drain ...
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by fakeizme fakeizme wrote:

You know...sometimes I wonder if some of these vendors get overwhelmed with a rush of orders and then start losing production quality of their wigs? It seems that most vendors, at first, get fairly decent reviews, and then after a whole bunch of people start ordering, a few poor quality pieces start surfacing. Just a thought.

as for jeiry i got this order from him when he first hit the scene cuz i had to boot him off the other board for selling.. but yes i think the better ones get overwhelmed once news hits the board, and you should for your own good keep that to yourself.. i just shake my head at those that are telling everybody and their momma b/c in the long run its gonna affect you in higher prices, poor quality being in a rush to get out order, and delay.. SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF..

Edited by sexibeach - March 25 2008 at 7:53pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 7:14pm
i think when too much people start to order from them,they get overwhelmed and tend to rush all the orders and bad quality is the result and the consequence.dont forget that AV lurk here and when someone say :"whooo i love this cv or that cv",automatically they get busy
remember on the other board when holly got popular for her kinky,the poor girl had a hard time catching up with all the emails,and you could feel it lol
mrs. shorts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs. shorts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 3:30am
can some one give me his link please to jiery of greatlace
when i typed it in i would not get to his web site
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 6:32pm
^^^I hope this is it! http://www.greatlacewigs.com/index.asp  Ta daaaa!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 4:40pm
Jiery emails:

chinawigs@greatlacewigs.com
greatlacewigs@126.com

i believe they take moneygram,WU but no paypal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic