Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First LF Overseas Vacation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PuppyLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuppyLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First LF Overseas Vacation
    Posted: March 27 2008 at 3:23pm
Ladies,

Finally a vacation well deserved with no kids WinkTongueTongue..to Puerto Plata (Sto.Dgo)....and I am taking 3 (was not easy deciding which one...Embarrassed) of my lfs with me.  Of course ya'll know that my Rotesha premium AA has made the cut, together with my favorite "beater", and a new yaki from Ellen.....Ok Sexi!....no comments!LOL  So I shopped for hats & sunglasses to accent my lf (and my looks too...LOL).  I will bring back pix and let ya'll know how they held up to the heat (sand, beach, the wind glidder, and the parasailing.....well maybe some snorkeling...)
I am also trying a new inexpensive "cap" technique.  Will let you know if it works and how well....

P.S. Sexi, thanks again for getting me to like tape again....I can't live without it.  No more messy clean up with adhesive.  Just soak, remove the tape and skin/lace are as clean as a whistle......ClapClapClapgirlpower

Edited:  Damn!  just noticed that I am a "freshmeat" again.....AngryLOLLOL

Edited by PuppyLuv - March 27 2008 at 3:24pm
Tricey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 3:35pm
Hey PuppyLuv!!
Can't wait to see pics and read ur review on the cap technique.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 3:46pm
Hey Puppyluv. Good seeing you. Girl we are all freshmeat LOL, but we know you are no newbie.  Bring back plenty of pics for us to drool over. 
Philigrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philigrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 3:54pm
Have fun!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 4:16pm
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUPPYLUV i'm so happy for you, i need a vacation i can't wait to see the pictures.. and i'd never give a comment i know since your the original Vet LF Queen i know you know how to work them 1,000 units you got.. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL can't wait to see how the vacation was, i need to be hatin boy i need a vacation too.. LOLLOLLOLLOL
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 4:30pm
Welcome puppyluv.
MsLiberty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLiberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 5:36pm
I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Hope you have a wonderful time!!
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 5:59pm
have  a good time
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 6:08pm
We all need a vacation!!!! Have fun!!!
mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 6:38pm
OMG....PUPPYLUV....So happy to see ya again, enjoy your vacationbarmysunnyupsidedowndance
LaceLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaceLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 6:54pm
Enjoy!  I can't wait to find out about that "cap" technique.  Tongue
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by LaceLover LaceLover wrote:

Enjoy!  I can't wait to find out about that "cap" technique.  Tongue

yep cuz that's definitely going in the newbie thread  LOL
GeminiBaby08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeminiBaby08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 6:51am

Hey MotherLUV it's ur LF Daugther Tif.

Have a wonderful vacation enjoy yourself and return to us safely.

meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 9:16am
hey puppluv...It is great to see you here. I am so excited for you girl a vacation WITHOUT kids. I am partying for you now. Hey! ***snapping fingers while singing!***
zelliboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zelliboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 9:59am
Enjoy yourself Gurl
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 11:38am
Have a great time!!! dance2
Make sure you let us know how the app holds up. Im planning a vacation in the Bahamas in May and Im scared to wear my LF b/c Im not sure if it will hold up against the elements LOL
precioushur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote precioushur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 12:58pm
ooh have fun for me.  Let us know ASAP about the tricks and tips!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by precioushur precioushur wrote:

ooh have fun for me.  Let us know ASAP about the tricks and tips!

HEY PRECIOUSHUR GIRL Hug
madisonb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madisonb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 12:27pm
oooh have fun puppyluv yeah and please report back I have cruise in october and i am being sooooo chicken about wearing my units last summer was a beast so the tropical heat has got my knees shaking
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic