Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone know this Ebay Vendor ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MsLiberty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLiberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone know this Ebay Vendor ??
    Posted: March 27 2008 at 4:18pm
Has anyone every heard of or dealt with Ebay vendor rupunzels_boutique??? I really like the way this wig looks.
Although I normally buy from CLW and don't mind paying her prices its a little different when you don't know any information about the vendor, and I also thought Ebay was a place to buy them a little cheaper. TIA
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 4:22pm
i've heard of her, don't recall any bad reports about this vendor, maybe someone purchased one and that's why i remember, but i can't say for sure..but the unit is pretty..
MsLiberty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLiberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 5:23pm
Thanks for responding sb. I think it is pretty too.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by MsLiberty MsLiberty wrote:

Thanks for responding sb. I think it is pretty too.

so do i its very pretty!
MsLiberty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLiberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 5:33pm
Trying to keep myself on a LF budget and your not helping. LOL
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 6:22pm
her units are really pretty,i wish i could tell you something about her customer service,but i never ordered from her,
if you decide to give her a try dont forget to tell us how it went.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by MsLiberty MsLiberty wrote:

Trying to keep myself on a LF budget and your not helping. LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL i'm sorry but i doubt you'll not find an enabler here.. we do not help each other not to buy them.. its a shame i'll sign you up for the 12 step program..LOL
BeautyMark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 11:00pm
I havent ordered from them but if they are they are from Toronto Canada then it is the seller that lives in my area. A friend of mine bought from them and didnt seem to have any problems.
MsLiberty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLiberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 11:30pm
Thanks ladies, I'm going to try and do a little more research. At least that will make me feel a better about going over my lf budget if I do decide to buy it. WinkAnd if I do, of course I will report back.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic