Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly O'Donnell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly O'Donnell
    Posted: March 27 2008 at 10:58pm

Over the last 14 months, NBC redheaded newsbabe Kelly O'Donnell (not to be confused with brunette newsbabe Norah O'Donnell) has changed her look somewhat. Her face is thinner, her hair appears longer. The new look really works for her.

January 2007

%5bimage%5d%20

March 2008

Who has more fun than people?
Blondie89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 7:35am
She looks so different! She actually looks like 10 years younger in the most recent picture! I think her face appears longer because of the middle parting she has now
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 9:10am
Whatever it is sure works for her. She and PAB from fox look like they are both going long.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 10:24am
She's always had that same unevertful hair... Great to see her do something different... and it looks better!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 11:18am
     A relatively small change has turned her into a stunner. Shocked Blessings, Bob
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 1:35am
Patty Ann Brown was the other one I was thinking of.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 6:22am
Big difference. She looks great now.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2009 at 10:43am
Looks like Kelly didn't read this thread. She's back to her old straight-laced look. I'm sure, though, that it makes her a much more believable reporter. Wacko

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2009 at 1:50pm
Oh well. Still have Patty. There is always a up side.
chillout7655 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillout7655 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2009 at 10:12pm
Martha Mac also got a haircut over the past week-back above her shoulders.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2009 at 5:57am
I thought the extra length worked really nice for her
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2009 at 8:55pm

Started a new job a couple of months ago and I don't get my daily dose of Martha MacCallum anymore but here's a picture of her from today

I think the humidity got to her and she's having a fairly bad hair day.
HAWG
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2009 at 10:11pm

Martha's so called haircut, looks like hell. I wouldn't let that wantabe hairstylist cut my dog's hair. I know of a few people could have done a better job then that hack did. She needs to go to a good hairstylist for a real haircut, instead of that hack job she got.

MarthaMacFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarthaMacFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2010 at 2:00pm
Martha's Haircut looks fine. she's the hottest anchor on TV. you could shave her hair off and she'd look good.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 10:44pm
You really did quite the search for "Martha MacCallum," didn't you MarthaMacFan? I like Martha, too. She's usually adorable and is among the few reasons I watch Fox News, but she looks like hell in that photo above. Come on, admit it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic