Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's the deal with LFW lengths

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
materialgirlclk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what's the deal with LFW lengths
    Posted: April 03 2008 at 8:59pm
okay so my Rex i have is 20". The length of the hair from root to tip is actually 20". i ordered a 20" lfw for my cousin from the same vendor i received mine. The actual length of her hair from root to tip is about 14-15.5". But if you measure it from the crown of the wig to the bottom of the wig it's about 22". Is length measured differently with each vendor? my wig was a custom and hers was a stock. But they were both requested at 20". what's the deal on these different lengths?
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 9:14pm
yes there is a crown to tip length and a root to tip lenght if you have noticed some vendors say "all over length this means all  of the hairs are 20"
lafemmenoir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lafemmenoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 10:24pm
I find most tend to be spot on or a bit generous.  But considering how there is an art/science to construction, they are bound to vacillate here and there. I notice some of mine have graduated layers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic