Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love the curls(Pics)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love the curls(Pics)
    Posted: April 04 2008 at 5:14pm

i love her curls,Lisa is definitely bringing it !!
what do you think ladies,
i will definitely send the pictures to Jack for a custom unit

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 5:21pm

ok she's working that..

fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 5:47pm
So cute!!
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 10:27pm
Nice!  Curly units always sucker me in too.  But I have yet to find a curly unit that remains curly after it's washed.  Wavy, yes, but the original curls never come back.  Such disappointment Unhappy
Rhyse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 11:09am
That is so cute, I had that style with my light yaki after I put some flexi rods in it.. I wish I had thought to take pics..
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 1:58pm
the best way to keep curls is to do the miss jessies twist type thing on them twist let them dry twisted then finger comb
MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 3:32pm
I love it also!Star
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 3:48pm
suggestion is a body wave get the unit and rod set it.  curls will be more natural and you have the ability to style it in various styles.  it will be difficult for the vendor to duplicate that and the unit maintain that curl definition
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 3:50pm
Those curls are gorgeous!
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by intl_babygirl intl_babygirl wrote:

the best way to keep curls is to do the miss jessies twist type thing on them twist let them dry twisted then finger comb

What is the Miss Jessie's twist?
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 4:44pm

ITA with Charmed by getting a body wave and rolling the hair to the curl pattern you want so that it won’t appear too wiggy.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic