Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CLW Pics!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Chocolatey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chocolatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CLW Pics!!
    Posted: April 12 2008 at 11:52am
I got the unit with the swooped bang from CLW, and i absolutely love it!! The hair is so soft. www.public.fotki.com/browniet password:cali
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 11:56am
Your look beautiful! Love your skin girl!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chocolatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 11:57am
Originally posted by meechie2cute meechie2cute wrote:

Your look beautiful! Love your skin girl!

Aww! Thanks girl, I want you to know that your pics is what inspired me, you always look fierceWink
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 12:05pm
Nice! What length is it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chocolatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 12:08pm
18 inch
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 12:24pm
Thanks girl! I really appreciate that!
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 12:41pm

You are so beautiful!!  I like the hair tooWink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chocolatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by DonnaB63 DonnaB63 wrote:

You are so beautiful!!  I like the hair tooWink

ThankyouSmile
Urbeautiful2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urbeautiful2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 1:22pm
Beautiful!!!  You and the hair! 
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 2:09pm
Beautiful
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 3:41pm
CHILE YOU WORKING THAT SWOOP BANGS, LIKE SWOOP BANG!!! atomic
Lace Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lace Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 4:00pm
looks really good on you.
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 4:44pm
Damn girl!!! Work it! I love the hair it's BEA-U-TI-UL!!! The length is to die for....I wish my 18 inches were that longErmmOuch
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 6:02pm
Too cute!!! Lovin the hair!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chocolatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 6:19pm
Thankyou ladies,it also has adjustable straps in the back, I will never go back to full lace. I'm tired of dealing with the lace not adhering in the back.
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 8:54pm
I told myself I would not reply to anything today! But, I came out of lurk mode because of your beautiful pics. Gorgeous hair on a gorgeous lady. I'm not sure why more ladies don't wear a bang or swoop bang; it's so attractive on just about any face. Also, you don't have to worry about having a perfect application! I sometimes wonder if getting the application "perfect" overtakes the desire to have great style and an attractive hairstyle! LOL
Electric Beauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Electric Beauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 9:30pm

That hair is beautiful on you. I want one so bad, but can't afford it right now. I've been looking on the net to see if I could find a do it yourself video . I found a video tutorial for swoop bangs, but I'm kind of apprehensive to try it because I'm afraid to mess up. My plan is to update one of of my wigs with a bang, but i only have 2 and If i mess up, i'm sol. Wig hair won't grow back.

It looks easy enough, i just have to build up some nerve. Please tell me what you think.

Edited by Electric Beauty - April 12 2008 at 9:59pm
MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 9:53pm
Work it girl!
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 10:10pm
very nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chocolatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 12:25am
Originally posted by Electric Beauty Electric Beauty wrote:

That hair is beautiful on you. I want one so bad, but can't afford it right now. I've been looking on the net to see if I could find a do it yourself video . I found a video tutorial for swoop bangs, but I'm kind of apprehensive to try it because I'm afraid to mess up. My plan is to update one of of my wigs with a bang, but i only have 2 and If i mess up, i'm sol. Wig hair won't grow back.

It looks easy enough, i just have to build up some nerve. Please tell me what you think.

Thankyou. If you don't feel comfortable cutting it yourself you can go to mastercuts or great clips, and let someone cut it for you, it should be about ten dollars or less. I go to great clips to get my units layered. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic