Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

makeover bob

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: makeover bob
    Posted: April 16 2008 at 12:15am
this girl looks way better IMO after the haircut  and i like the buzz cut nape one her alot  well??
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2008 at 6:11am
100% agree
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2008 at 6:55am
Hey lovebobs you keep finding all these videos with this type of cut is what you are trying to get Kim to do. She would look great with any of the ones you have shown. Good luck on getting her to get this type of cut, hope she will do for you. I keep trying to get my wife to go shorter hopefully, and I think she may for this summer.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2008 at 11:28am
I'm in the same boat as you love it short. Bring on the warm "short hair" weather
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2008 at 1:33pm
I know I'm jumping into the fire here...so please take it easy on me... I guess I don't get the buzzed nape thing... to me that cut would look so much nicier had he not buzzed her neck and went with the much more stylish and upto date look of the Pobs that are so popular right now.

Merlin101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2008 at 3:41pm
I'm seeing a lot of that style lately. It was popular back in the mid 90's as well. Its not quite a bowl, nor a wedge.  Does anyone know a name for the style and did it have its beginnings prior to the 90's.
I can barely conjure myself out of bed, let alone conjure up the devil.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2008 at 4:54pm
Don't be a hater Hal Wink
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 2:35pm
I have to back arch94, Hal...  nothing personal!.  Everybody has a right to like the length (or lack thereof) that they prefer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic