Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hairstyle suggestions???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hairstyle suggestions???
    Posted: October 21 2002 at 3:12pm
Hi,.I starting to search for the hairstyle that I want to try,.once my hair extentions are out,.& while
I have had my hair permed many times,.its never been long when I have had it permed,.so,.I want something alittle bit differemt,.maybe,...I have it in my mind,..does anyone have any suggestions for something kind of a loose curl,..(an "s" curl formation),..with hair only being about shoulder lenght???If anyone has any suggestions,.pictures,..or any info that might help me,.I`d appreciate it,..
My hair is almost to my shoulders now,.& will be by the time we remove my hair extentions,..I want to keep some of my very valuable length,.if at all possible,.should we use larger rods,.???I usually have my hair permed with white & gray perm rods,.alternating them,..there is one larger rod,II think its a purple,.or bright pink,.maybe alternating the white with these???Thanks,...so much,..Jazz
Jazz
cutie kim View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2002 at 4:31pm
I think you shouldn`t use larger rods unless you`re going for a really really loose perm. Because I got my hair permed last year with large rods and it didn`t turn out very well- straight/wavy but the second time I permed it, my hairstylist used smaller rods and my hair actually turned curly/wavy. So talk to your hairstylist or anyone who had good/bad experiences with perms because that will really help you out a lot. Well hope I helped!
cutie kim View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2002 at 4:32pm
I think you shouldn`t use larger rods unless you`re going for a really really loose perm. Because I got my hair permed last year with large rods and it didn`t turn out very well- straight/wavy but the second time I permed it, my hairstylist used smaller rods and my hair actually turned curly/wavy. So talk to your hairstylist or anyone who had good/bad experiences with perms because that will really help you out a lot. Well hope I helped!
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2002 at 10:24pm
Darling, Try the Jennifer Lopez perm look, with loose curls!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic