Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dyeing help please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DrakRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrakRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dyeing help please
    Posted: April 28 2008 at 3:27pm
i want to dye my hair one color. The problem is i have two diffrent boxes of color and i think the two colors together would be a wild try. So can you use to diffrent types of color in one bottle of solution to mix with to dye your hair? Is it safe?
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 9:29am
I wouldn't mix different brands, you don't know what chemicals are in each so it could be potentially dangerous (though not guaranteedly dangerous).  Many haircolor companies recommend mixing two of their own shades to acheive this or that, so you'd probably be safe using two dyes of the same type from the same company.  ...but, I'd definitely test strand since it'd be tough to predict what color its going to come out.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
lovetocolor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 3:59pm
i would def test strand....this is how things can go way wrong and then fix and damage.
happy coloring
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic