Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beater For SALE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beater For SALE!!!
    Posted: June 05 2008 at 6:43am
So sorry u had this experience, I spent a lot of money from CALIFORNIA LACE WIGS and within 4 days that piece of TRASH was shedding like no tommorw, Annette woulnt even respond back to me. Dont feel to bad, I learned a vaulble lesson...
Remeber to tell your children you love them. You might not have that chance tommorow..
calimesmerizer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calimesmerizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 1:09pm
Im selling this light Yaki baby!
Heres her biography...
I got her in late Dec from Zara she was a Zara Luxe AA texture. She was thick when I got her so I thinned her out a lil. I took her 2 get layered & the stylist did a horrible job layering her. The right side has chunkier layers than the left, & the right side is thicker. She started to frizz so I unseccessfully Silicon Mixed her, she got really tangled & I stupidly tried to comb her out wet. A lot of hair came out so I sent her to Kevincn to get repaired, he fixed the hole and added 1B light-yaki 18in hair.I wanted to give all detailes so whom ever buys her knows what they are getting and wont be disappointed. I just bought a curly LF from Jack so im gonna wear a weave till it comes.
I know one of you LF divas can work wit her!Wink
These r the original specs when I ordered her from Zarawigs.com
Zara.Luxe: African American Relaxed Texture- Natural Color (custom order)
Baby hair: baby hair same texture as wig
Bleached knots?: yes
Cap construction: Luxe lace
Please enter your measurements below: circumference: 22.5 front to nape: 15 ear to ear over airline/across forehead: 13 ear to ear over top: 13 temple to temple around back: 14.5 nape: 6
Do you want a stretch lace panel in your cap: yes
I am asking for $120 + shiiping. I am trying to ease the blow cuz I originally paid $600
PM me know if your interested!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic