Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breh Got ME SOME HAIR!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Breh Got ME SOME HAIR!!!
    Posted: July 03 2008 at 5:20pm
BREH GOT ME SOME HAIR barmyI'm so excited my custom wig is coming from Breh is soooooooo beautiful take a peek, she said it should come next week.. Altho I'll be having surgery on monday i can't say how soon i'lll be able to apply it but when i do I'll post pictures. But she sent me some pictures of this beauty so I thought I'd share!

GAKKIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAKKIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2008 at 11:46pm
Hey SB, I pray that your surgery goes well. Don't know a thing about it but we need prayer in ALL that we do.
May God cover you with the blood and Bless the hands of the surgeons in Jesus name, Amen.
Swood1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swood1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2008 at 11:56pm
Very nice, I can't wait to seee pics of it on you. My thoughts are with you during your surgery.Praying for your speedy recovery.  
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2008 at 4:39am

I pray the surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery.
And congrats on your new hair!

http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2008 at 5:47am

THANKS LADIES, they found some precancerous cells on my cervix so i'm going to have that taken care of.. but i can't wait to get my hands on that hair!!!! so i appreciate the prayers, and i'll be sure to post pictures once i get it applied..

mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2008 at 2:04am
Nice hair, hope all goes well with your surgery.  I'll send you an IM w/my cell #.
Mocha
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2008 at 3:09pm
sexi your in my prayers. i love the hair
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
materialgirlclk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2008 at 1:16pm
it's monday morning so i'm guessing Miss Sexi is in surgey according to the previous posts. I pray that all is well. and gorgeous hair by the way!
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2008 at 1:45pm
Gorgeous hair Sexi. Good luck with your surgery.Hug

Edited by LovelyLisa - July 07 2008 at 1:46pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2008 at 6:43am
thanks for your prayers everyone, i came out fine, and got good drugs to boot! I didn't have any complications i think it was a success. I was concerned about my previous history with blood clots becoming a complication but it didn't so GOD IS GOOD!
lace mistress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lace mistress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2008 at 10:59pm

All the Time!!!
So happy you made it through girl. You've been such an inspiration. thank you so much...
Oh and great lace! love the density and baby hairsClap
pockyisgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pockyisgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2008 at 8:31am
Stunning wig!

And so glad the op went well, sexi.
*~!wa-ah-ow!~*
IMNMH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMNMH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2008 at 4:09pm
Wow Sexi, that unit is perfect!  Big ups to Breh, damn I'm gonna have to hit her up! 

Glad all is well Sexi.  Giving all thanks above in your behalf.
When looking in the mirror, what do I see?...
love for thyself,
I don't want an enemy to be, staring back at me.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2008 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by IMNMH IMNMH wrote:

Wow Sexi, that unit is perfect!  Big ups to Breh, damn I'm gonna have to hit her up! 

HEY GIRL I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOTTA GET ONE OF BREH'S WIGS THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL LIKE YOU HONEY!!
IMNMH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMNMH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2008 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by IMNMH IMNMH wrote:

HEY GIRL I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOTTA GET ONE OF BREH'S WIGS THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL LIKE YOU HONEY!!

I am preparing my order as we speak!  Girl takes a beauty to know one!  Thanks for the compliment!
When looking in the mirror, what do I see?...
love for thyself,
I don't want an enemy to be, staring back at me.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2008 at 10:19pm
Hey IMNMH (waving like a crazy woman)bounce, how are you?
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 11:44am
I haven't been around these parts in awhile, but I wanted to say I'm so glad your surgery went well Sexi! Also, you are going to have some beautiful hair coming your way thanks to Breh. Gorgeous!!!Tongue
Love clip-ins and tape!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic