Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cuttie_swimmer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuttie_swimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short hair
    Posted: January 01 2003 at 6:43pm
does anyone know any short hair styles i can do? cause my hair is almost to my chin and i need some ideas for putting it up. thanxs
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2003 at 12:57am
Hi Cuttie Swimmer,
I wear my hair in a very short pixie. I don`t know what you look like but your hairdresser my suggest a short pixie style that would look good on you. It is a style that is hard to go wrong with.
Lady Maria
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2003 at 1:20pm
I don`t like pixies and do not think this person wants to cut her hair. Maybe put it up
in 2 ponytails puppy ear style?
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2003 at 1:20pm
I don`t like pixies and do not think this person wants to cut her hair. Maybe put it up
in 2 ponytails puppy ear style?
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2003 at 7:45pm
Well excuse me Duke!
Lady Maria
rockstarvagabond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockstarvagabond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2003 at 10:28am
my hairs short and I cant do much with it, however, I paint bobby pins with nail polish to match what I`m wearing. Those are nice to slip in your hair. Also, my hair is too short to put even 1/2 way up, so what I do is take each side like if i were to pull it 1/2 up and bobby pin it. Oh and my favourite way to do my hair is to just tie it back with a scarf. (i make mine out of fabric or cutting off the bottom on tshirts.
Booie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2003 at 11:45am
wow some cool ideas folks.....i love the look of the lil twists in the front .....and hook em in with lil rubber bands....just be carfull taking em out so you dont break your hair ! you can get a lil fancy to and zig -zag part & stuff and stays in till ya take em out ! ..... just a thaught ! .....lil trick with the bands put two bobbie pins on it ...twist the hair in stick one pin in top rap band around a few time stik other pin cross into first pin it hooks and just pull the pin to take out ...no brakage ! works great on the corn rows too when hooking em at the scalp !
Booie
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2003 at 3:57pm
You can still put your hair up in a pony tail at chin lenght I've seen it done with ear lenght, you just got those short neck hairs hanging down, which you can do two things with get them cut off or pin them up. you can put barrets in, bows, scarfs wear hats with a pony tail and hang the pony out the hole in the back of the hat, you can slick the sides back with mouse or styling gel or my favorite is just leave it natural. My second favorate is get a super curly perm. bangs are always cute to!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic