Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Deep Conditioner for damaged hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LMM x3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMM x3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Deep Conditioner for damaged hair?
    Posted: August 04 2008 at 10:17pm
I have curly hair, and i absolutely fry it by straightening it almost everyday of the school year. I want a deep conditioner that will help with the damage. I saw some that Aussie makes, Garnier fructis, and a bunch of others. Are the drugstore brands the way to go? Or do the more expensive products work much better? Which do you recommend?
niknakx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niknakx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2008 at 2:19pm
i use an expensive product for the deep conditioning... i think for at least
that use something from a beauty supply store. i've found this stuff by a brand named ENJOY and its called I.R.S. its a spray, you use it in the shower, after you shampoo, spray it on right before you are going to put a deep conditioner in, it opens the pores of your hair and sucks in as much nutrients & moisture from your deep conditioner. So i use that first then i put in Joico's Kpak deep conditioner (the once a week not daily)... or i think ENJOY makes a deep
conditioner too... any good one will work with that spray. try it!!
good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic