Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katherine Heigel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katherine Heigel
    Posted: January 22 2009 at 8:31am
Bangs, a little more layered. Imo, although not my fav look on her, it's not bad. I guess.

Katherine%20Heigl%20Bangs%20It%20Out

Edited by rardman - January 22 2009 at 1:43pm
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2009 at 9:45am
not bad, just waiting to see if she"ll chop it all off like she's commented about doing in the past
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2009 at 2:40pm
Oh man, a cig in her hand Unhappy
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2009 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

Oh man, a cig in her hand Unhappy

Thats how they manage to stay so skinny.  then off to the microderm abrasion to get the leather skin taken care of!
"We are the people our parents warned us about" Jimmy Buffet
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2009 at 10:11am
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2009 at 8:17pm
She's looking awesome; shortest I've seen her hair.

now without all the magazine verbiage.

HAWG
lifelovebeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lifelovebeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2009 at 9:33pm
I like the InStyle look better than the bangs... while they may be fully in line with fashion these days, the top pictures remind me of a kindergarten school teacher look - nothing wrong with that, just doesn't really go with her career, imho. Plus I am picky about bangs - I really like the sideswept look myself.
~
Life Love Beauty
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2009 at 10:15pm
Went surfing for more pictures and I found some of her with shorter hair; these must have been awhile ago. 

Now this one is more recent.

HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2009 at 10:30pm
I really like the BIG picture of her with short brown hair - though it looks like it was a long time ago.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2009 at 6:49am
I think she looks great in ever pic! She's just beautiful
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2009 at 11:08am
I believe the dark short hair pics of her are from when she was on the show "Roswell".  I think I remember she chopped her long hair off between Seaon 1 and Season 2? 
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2009 at 5:34am
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2009 at 7:54pm
Will have to wait to see it down to pass judgment; I'm pretty sure this is closer to her natural color; I'm thinking it will be a good move in the long run.

Edited by HAWG - July 17 2009 at 8:08pm
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2009 at 12:09pm
Can't say I'm feeling it.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2009 at 9:02pm
HAWG
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2009 at 9:01am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2009 at 9:41am
she still looks hot!
Rainbow Islands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Islands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2009 at 8:09pm
Loses her movie star quality without the blonde hair. Bland, really.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2009 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

SHORT and Brunettehttp://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?igi=380748&s=Katherine%20Heigl&sfld=C&vwmd=e

I wouldn't call that short--especially for KH who seems to always keep her hair around shoulder length.

The brunette is a downgrade.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2009 at 10:45pm
Blah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic