Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday Karen!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Birthday Karen!
    Posted: June 23 2003 at 1:38pm
Will all of you join me in wishing my business partner, Karen Shelton, a very happy birthday!

Not only are you the best partner a guy could have, but you are the life-blood of HairBoutique.com.

While you could run this business without me, there is absolutely no way HairBoutique.com could exist without you.

Happy Birthday Karen!

Jeff.
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2003 at 5:40pm
HAPPY bIRTHDAYYYY tO youUUUU!
hAPPy BIRTHDAY.......*****HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY .......TOOOOO YOUUUUU!

(could ya tell I was singin?) Happy Birthday Karen!
grenwich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grenwich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2003 at 7:13pm
Happy Birthday Karen.

May you stay forever young.

Cheers!
Gren

1bCiii
between tailbone and classic (43.5inches)
ballet dancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballet dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2003 at 7:23pm
Happy Brithday Karen and to many good hair days.
Go for it change is good. :)
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2003 at 10:05pm
Happy Happy Birthday
Happy Happy Birthday

I hope you have a super birthday!!! You deserve the very best!!!
So......eat lots of chocolate and eat some cake!!!

Lots and Lots and Lots of Love,

Lili
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2003 at 10:06pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! AND MANY MORE!!!!!! Debbie
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2003 at 10:22pm
Happy Birthday Karen and thanks for your great work here for us!
tina
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2003 at 10:47pm
Happy Birthday to a gem of a woman!!!
[/url]

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2003 at 11:45pm
June 25, 2003

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your kind birthday wishes. I am very touched. When I wrote the first message on my birthday I was soooooooooo sick that I didn't have the energy to say what I really wanted. Now that I am starting to feel like myself I wanted to amend this message to say a special thanks to all of you.

To Sophie...I could almost hear you singing. Thank you for your ongoing posts. I know that I can always count on you to be calm one in the midst of a storm and the one with the very best advice in the world. :-)

Gren....ahhhh, if I could only have the wisdom of my current age with my 30 year old body and hair, I would be in heaven. :-)

Ballet.....The gift of good hair days is priceless and very thoughtful.

Hi Lili. Of course I immediately thought of your comparison game and started to think geee would I want....chocolate cake or chocolate ice cream? :-)

Thank you Debbie for your sweet wishes & Tina for your compliments and for your ongoing visits here.

Elissa, I have learned so much from you. You are a very wise and compassionate lady and I am honored at your birthday message.

Hugs to all,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2003 at 11:49pm
Hi Karen,

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Karennnnnnnnnnnnnn
Happy Birthday to you.

I hope you are feeling better and were able to enjoy your birthday. :-)

Bratty.
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2003 at 11:57pm
Karen oh geez I completely forgot that today was your birthday. But it looks like I made it in under the wire to wish you a Happy Birthday before the clock strikes midnight. I so agree with what Jeff said, you are the lifeblood of HairBoutique.com and the love you give to your work, your friends and your HB.com visitors and customers is truly inspirational. I hope you had an amazing day since you are an amazing lady and I hope you get well soon.

Hugs,
Constance
CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2003 at 12:18am
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2003 at 12:23am
Hi CrazyGirl,

Thank you soooooo much for your kind birthday wishes. :-)

Thank you Bratty. You always make me laugh so much.

And thank you Constance for your support and friendship.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2003 at 1:26am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL

Hope you had a wonderful day and hope you have a blessed year!!!

(...is your b'day on the 23rd or the 24th? Mine was yesterday (23rd)....are you a fellow cuspie..?)

Love and Hugs

Uzi
Uzi

claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2003 at 4:52am
Selamat Hari Jadi
Selamat Hari Jadi
Selamat Hari Jadi Karen
Selamat Hari Jadi

A birthday song for you Karen in Malay
May you and this website live a long and healthy life
ARGHH
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2003 at 11:53am
Hi Uzi,

Thank you for your kind birthday wishes. You are so sweet.

Yes...my birthday is June 23rd. I had no idea that we were both June 23 babies. :-)

When I was growing up I always thought that I might be a Gemini because I was born so close to the "cusp". I finally accepted that I was a Cancer...well duh...because I have a lot of the traits. Then when I started studying astrology I discovered why the Sun signs have limited relevance and got better at understanding while I didn't feel like a hard core Cancer at times. :-)

So what did you do on your birthday Uzi? I hope you did something wonderful for yourself.

Hugs,
Karen

Christina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2003 at 1:12pm
happy birthday :)
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2003 at 1:13pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN!!

You have touched more people than you know and I hope you continue to do so for MANY, MANY years to come.

You're the best!!
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2003 at 1:50pm
happy belated bithday karen! i'm sorry i didn't see the post earlier! you, uzma and me are all in june. what a good month again happy birthday!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2003 at 8:33pm
Happy belated Birthday, Karen! You are indeed the lifeblood of HB.com. Thank you for everything you do for us all here at the Hair Boutique.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic