Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best types of Virgin Remy Hair? HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lola89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best types of Virgin Remy Hair? HELP!!!
    Posted: May 12 2009 at 11:33pm
Hey guys,
I'm looking forward to getting my extensions, however I don't know which kind of hair to get. Does anyone have an suggestions? I am looking for virgin remi hair...I dont want it to tangle too much and I want about 18 inches for cold fusion.

I have previously used Saga-Milky Way hair which was absolutely awful. Can anyone tell me which hair is the best quality? Price is not an issue!

Thanks!
Remy Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Remy Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2011 at 1:22am
I agree with you. Run a mile from Milky Way....wasnt happy with it at all. Try the Margaret Remy Coloured Hair Collection. Ive tried this and absolutely loved it, chronicled it in my blog and am now using the straight machine weft Virgin Indan Remy Hair. quite happy with it!
anneparker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anneparker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2011 at 7:42am
Hey, I am using the hair extension with a clip on, I want to change it with the Remy hair extensions but the hair experts is saying that this can't be happen. Now can you tell me a way to change these into what I want.

http://www.linella.dk/

frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2011 at 5:29pm
If money is really not an issue, I would say go on the hair trader, and spend some time finding the perfect head of hair for you. It can be super expensive, but it's virgin hair for the most part.

If your hair is dark, then you can try virgin indian, there's tons of good vendors, or virgin asian, ********* used to sell some, probably still does.
UmaJ2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmaJ2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 1:27pm
Hi - there are a couple reputable companies that you can actually go in and purchase from a location. In LA there is a company called Extensions Plus which has been around forever! They have BEAUTIFUL hair, but only one location in LA. On the East coast there is a company that has a couple locations - Indique Hair, not sure how long they have been around. I'm sure you can call and purchase on the phone from both. There is another company that sells Indian hair called Wagman primus, they sell over the phone and are out of PA. Good hair as well... Good luck! We need a list of reputable vendors. I'm looking for good clip in virgin hair...
kevinyong1880 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinyong1880 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 6:09am
You can used thehairnation.net to get virgin remy hair extensions at low price. It is provide best offer for curly and remy hair extensions.
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2013 at 10:37am
You are right to choose virgin Remy hair because it is not chemically processed and retains their shine and strength for a longer period of time. For better quality you can search popular websites.
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2013 at 11:12pm
Real virgin Indian hair is the best kind of hair to get. After all, Kim's hair is real isn't it? With virgin hair the cuticle is intact and the hair is not chemically processed. Remy hair means the cuticle is intact, but the hair can be chemically processed. The chemical processing makes the hair look nice, smooth, and shiny, but it can drastically lead to a shorter longevity because of the chemicals that are being used. They sell weaves, fusion hair, clip ons, and many more types all using virgin Indian hair.

Perfect Locks sells high quality virgin Indian hair. They're prices are reasonable and within your price range. They have a wide range of products, including colored hair. Please know that colored hair is technically not virgin because the hair has been colored. Natural Indian hair is a natural off black/dark brown color.
Have a nice day !!!

Rachel !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic