Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hate My Cow Lick!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aura174 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aura174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hate My Cow Lick!
    Posted: June 25 2003 at 10:07pm
I have a cow lick at the bottom of my hair line in the main back of my head. Its on the right side of my hair line and causes the hair to curve sharply toward the right. There is no matching cow lick on the left side.

I prefer to keep my hair short, but the cow lick makes my hair in the back look odd. A woman actually approached me to inform me that someone had 'whacked' the back of my hair.

I've tried gels, hair sprays, you name it. Won't hold the hair down. I'm letting my hair grow out, but I do truly hate long hair. But I can't see anyway to have short hair and deal with the cow lick. Any ideas?
wheeler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2003 at 11:41pm
The only way I can think of to make it less noticable is to pull your hair into an updo (if it's long enough). I have a cowlick at the end of my part on the left side and it used to really bother me until people started telling me they thought it was cute. I don't understand how it looks 'cute' but I guess in a childish looking way it has that messy, just woke up look. Sometimes I part my hair on the side and comb the hair over the cowlick. It still shows but not as much.
Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
- M. Scott Peck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic