Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Organic Hair Product do celebrities use?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dr.SurferGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr.SurferGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Organic Hair Product do celebrities use?
    Posted: July 19 2009 at 7:24pm
Celebrity Organic Hair Products works well, you get what you pay for!

Recently, there's a new rumor going around at my Beverly Hills stylist's salon that many Hollywood Class A actress, such as Jennifer Aniston, use this exclusive organic hair product / treatment system called DÉESSE by a small Beverly Hills company called Estella Jin.

And I just want to say something about misconception of organic hair care products that I feel strongly about.

Most people are skeptical that organic product doesnt work well. That is because most people don't put up the money for it. You pay for what you get. Organic food and products has a higher cost of product because it thus it cost more! Growing something organic, means no chemicals, thus a lot of care, labor and attention. So if you're cheap, might as well not buy organic because you're just throwing your money away.

I used to use this Aveda organic product (Aveda - products that nurture. hair care. styling. light elements(tm) smoothing fluidConfused that suppose to soften my hair, it runs for a ~$24 +S&H for a dinky 3.5oz bottle, from my experience it works pretty ok.

Another brand that I used to like that worked below so so for me was Giovanni's organic line Dead(Giovanni Cosmetics you can find them at integrative green pharmacies such as Pharmaca), their stuff are not as organic as Estella Jin's, and it didn't work as well as Aveda and Estella Jin, Giovanni is much cheaper ~$7 for a 5 fl oz bottle because they are a cheaper quality product (but their bottles looks nice). One of the reason I didn't like Giovanni is because they are not that organic as they advertise, they use a lot of chemicals in there, too much fragrance (smells like as if im wearing perfume), and it leaves a thin layer of oily residue that makes my hair sticky after it dried.

Then i started using the organic Deesse by Estella Jin Beverly Hills Clap( Estella Jin Beverhly Hills )that one has much better results and the best value too, for about the same price (and a free bottle when you sign up for their free club), you get 8fl oz! thats 240ml! (and FREE SHIPPING!! ) Lasted me a whole month and a half. They use certified organic and natural ingredients like chamomile, jojoba extract, green tea, kelp and things like that, it works very well. Especially for a surfer girl's hair like mine thats always expose to junk in sea!

In summary, organic hair care products works well if you know what you're getting, also depending on how much you want to spend, better quality = more $. If you want to be cheap and get cheapo products, thats your choice and thats why they don't work well.

Personally, my favorite is Deesse, best bank for the buck and i saved some money too by not needing to go back to stylist to repair my hair as often as using Deesse.

anyhow, if anyone can help, I'm also looking for some suggestions on organic gel, anyone knows one that actually works well and maintain my hair structural integrity thru out the day without reapplying?

Thanks!

AliceTongue

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic