Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I won a Redken contest!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I won a Redken contest!!!
    Posted: August 13 2003 at 7:39pm
Oh my god!

When I left my house this morning in the wee hours, a package was blocking my screen door. I hadn't ordered anything in a while, and the label said "Extreme Winners" so I thought it was some promotional junk.

I ripped the box open as I was driving, and I thought I was seeing things when I saw the contents: Redken Extreme Shampoo, Redken Extreme conditioner, Extreme Deep Fuel, Extreme CAT, and my favorite, Anti-Snap! All in full size beautiful blue bottles.

I just sat there going "oh my god!" I can't believe it! All I did was sign up on their website for their email list! I never received any notification that I'd won, the package just showed up unannounced!

I bet they don't have a lot of sign-ups, which increased my chances of winning. I still can't believe this!!!!!!!!

Yahhhoooooooooooooooo!

Elissa
[/url]

LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2003 at 9:14pm
Congrats!!!!!!

Believe me, they DO have alot of sign ups, so ENJOY your good luck!!

You deserve it!!!!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2003 at 7:26am
Thanks for the tip girl...guess who just signed up for spam and possibly more free clutter for the bathroom?!?

Oh and let me just say I love this jacket:
http://www.redken.com/consumer/nycstyle/index.cfm?action=mc_4
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2003 at 2:52pm
that's great elissa!
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2003 at 3:43pm
Thanks ladies!

Hey that's a cool jacket. It must cost a fortune.
[/url]

SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2003 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Lyris Lyris wrote:

Thanks for the tip girl...guess who just signed up for spam and possibly more free clutter for the bathroom?!?

ROTFL!

I'll go sign up, too. Can never have enough clutter in the bathroom.

Congrats, Elissa! You're quite the lucky girl lately. Wonderful man, wonderful shampoo... what more do you need? (I'm assuming you have power back. )
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2003 at 7:49am
I do, thank god. I was stranded in the city but eventually made my way to my dad's in SI. What a horrible experience. Finally made it home when Metro North began running again on Friday. It took 3.5 hrs for what's normally a one hour train ride.

I hope you fared well, SG.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic