Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

U shape haircut for man

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fanfrade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanfrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: U shape haircut for man
    Posted: October 23 2009 at 6:12pm
hi everybody.
First sorry about my poor english, i am brazilian.
I am a 28 yr old man and I have long hair 5 inches below my sholders with layered bangs in front (smallest part 1 inch under my chin) and straigth in back with short body wave. My stylist ask me to cut it rounded in back in U shape with layered bangs starting on my chin. My bangs are in this way : http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/tcgallery/tc0019.jpg

but my hair is not so long, i dont know if the word bangs sounds right to what i am trying to say. The front part of my hair is 1 inches under my chin, and the rest is cut in diagonal until my sholders, but in back is with a straight cut. I like the idea to cut it rounded in U shape in back, but i would like to know the opinion of others.

I think my stylist is talking of something like this:

http://images51.fotki.com/v732/photo...00_0635-vi.jpg

(this is not my hair, is a haircut that i found on the web)
My hair is almost in the same size of the picture that i' ve posted above, my other doubt is if i cut a soft U shape like this picture below or a more pronounced U shape in back.

What do you think about it? Have anybody pictures with this style or other style that i can use?
luvinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2009 at 11:50am
based on your info that you posted sounds like your asking if this style will be right for you( i was unable to upload the last pic) the best way for you to tell if this style will work for you ,look at the face shape of the model in the pic if you have similar face shapes then the style will fit you!

the only face shape that will not look right with the cut you described would more likely be a round shaped face this hair cut you described will make a round face shape  rounder.

Smilehope it helps.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic