Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All Soft - On Sale!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Soft - On Sale!
    Posted: October 09 2003 at 1:55pm
To all Cult of All Soft members: Litres are on sale 2 for $25 at Trade Secret this month. PLUS you can print the $5 off coupon from the TS site and you'll only spend $20 for 2 litres. Isn't that fabulous?
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
caramia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2003 at 10:10am
Lyris,

You ah vundahful dahling. Zank you fah ze infahmazun.

Caramia - member of the allsoft cult
(I've had too much coffee today)
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2003 at 8:16pm
Thanks! I hope we have that store nearby, because we do seem to have a lot of beauty stores. what a great deal.
Tap Dancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tap Dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2003 at 11:57am
What a great deal! Thanks.
[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n89/yerdumm/tapdancer2.gif" />
caramia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2003 at 6:32am
The coupon I can access on Trade Secret's website expired in August. Lyris, do you know where (what url) I can get a new coupon?

Thanks,
Caramia
"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me."
Laine1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laine1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2003 at 2:15pm
Lyris,

As a fellow cult member, I do appreciate your tip on the all-soft. BUT, I currently in possession of a 1 gallon container of Shampoo, and an 1 gallon container of Conditioner. If I were to purchase anymore All-Soft right now, I think my husband would be VERY VERY VERY upset with me. Please continue to post the sales though, that way when I''m out I can look into it!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic