Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Towel vs. Air Drying??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
k77R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k77R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Towel vs. Air Drying??
    Posted: October 18 2003 at 1:11pm
Hi all!

Is it best for overall hair health to towel dry, air dry, or blow dry hair after washing? I read recently that after shampooing and conditioning blow drying is actually better than air drying, which is hard to believe. Let me know! Thanks!
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2003 at 5:32pm
Blow drying is definately worse than air drying, but that's all I can tell you. Any time you're exposing your hair to heat, you are putting yourself at risk for hair damage. (did that sound too dramatic? lol) With the right products you can help protect your hair, of course.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2003 at 11:20pm
I heard towel drying is bad for your hair if you rub the hair dry, but like blotting is supposed to be fine? I heard it years ago, though, so I'm not sure if the advice has changed since then or not.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic