Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Still looking for good deep conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Still looking for good deep conditioner
    Posted: November 08 2003 at 1:26pm

I've been trying and trying and cannot seem to find a deep conditioner to make up for my Edwin Paul that ran out. I attempt to use it under a heater for an hour or so a week. Trying to grow my hair long and need something to restore the ends. Suggestions are more than welcome.

Traci
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2003 at 9:55am
If you have a Sally's near you, try Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture by L'Oreal. I have been getting really terrific results with it.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/product.asp?pf%5Fid=500342&dept%5Fid=1215

If you don't have a Sally's, you can purchase it here:

http://www.cosmeticmall.com/product_detail.aspx?product_id=3216

Good luck and I hope you find a product that works well for you.
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2003 at 1:53pm

Thanks for the help. I have been looking at Joico Kpax too, but not real sure.
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
Kgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2003 at 9:46pm
Hi there,

Does your hair need protein or moisture? Joico K-Pak will strengthen and improve your hair's structure, but it will also make it dry. Frederic Fekkai Shea Butter Mask is so wonderful. It's very pricey but you need only a little bit each time you deep condition. Plus it smells great. You can get this at Sephora. HTH

Kristin
Kim57OH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim57OH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2003 at 3:54pm
Kgirl, do you know why that is about K-pak? I tried the stuff cause everyone said great things about it, but it make my fired hair "dry" looking. If its suppose to strengthen/improve hair structure, why do most protein masks/treatments dry out the hair?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic