Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alyssa Milano - getting lighter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
haman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alyssa Milano - getting lighter
    Posted: April 01 2010 at 9:52am
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 10:03am

She could grow her hair waist length or shave it all off and still look amazing

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 10:26am
While I loved her short pixie, I can't find anything wrong with this.  The color is perfect for her.  I agree with shortvslong - any style she is hot.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 2:12pm
Looks great. And I started seeing ads yesterday for a new sitcom (on ABC I think) she's starring in, so I'm sure we'll be seeing much more and her wonderful variety of lengths, colors and styles.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 3:24pm
Wonderful...and very long too!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 9:42pm
This is an awesome look for her; thanks for the post.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2010 at 11:06am
Sorry, she looks so great that I just had to post all of these:

Who has more fun than people?
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2010 at 3:06pm
I LOVE her hair long... No wait, I LOVE her hair short... I'm so conflicted...
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2010 at 3:09pm
... and by the way, the golden red and blond tones are hot as well!!!
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2010 at 11:14am
I have had a crush on Alyssa Milano since I was like 10 years old.  She continues to be one of the most beautiful women on the planet. 

Everything about her works and she can do no wrong. She's had hair almost black to blonde, she's had a pixie and as long as can be.  It all works. 

This is not my favorite look on any woman but it still works for her.  I wish she still had the little nose ring or some layers.  Can't wait to see her next step. Whatever she does will be incredible.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2010 at 12:17pm
Try as I may, I just can't find a bad pic of her.  Hot from any angle, hot with any hairstyle...what a lucky girl!
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2010 at 12:18pm
Oh my, she just posted these pictures on Twitter:

http://alyssamilano.posterous.com/this-is-what-i-am-doing-right-now-picture

Quote: "And oh yeah, I cut my hair..."

What a shame. She lost almost half the length.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2010 at 1:27pm
Agree with you 100%. Ruined my weekend.

That being said, I'm waiting for Rico to say we're both full of it.
Who has more fun than people?
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2010 at 2:12pm
Tough for her to not look good, real tough. 
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2010 at 8:36pm

I think it is impossible for her to look bad.  Short, Long, Medium...just plain hot.

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2010 at 9:56am
     Three letters say it all for me: B-A-H! Or is it B-L-A-H? Dead Bob
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2010 at 12:30pm
I'm with Bob. I'm not against shorter persay, but everything about this look - length, color, style, etc - just looks completely bland.

It's always hard to imagine the conversation between stylist and client that would lead to a cut like this. Is this what they aimed for? Why?

Then again, I was reminded watching a Charmed clip the other day in her pixie growout phase (great growout styles!) that it's Alyssa Milano, she's still hot, and tomorrow she'll do something else that's bound to be an improvement.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2010 at 1:53pm
She's at the ball park and not exactly dolled up... still, shorter or longer would get my vote. Looked good at the start of this thread!
haman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2010 at 5:39pm
I agree if she was going to cut it, she should have gone shorter and funkier. this is kind of boring.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2010 at 5:07am
WeLL I agree: it's a downgrade. Looks like she wanted a change, but didn't intend on taking any chances: this gives her a chance to reflect and then go in whatever direction seems best to her (these chops usually result in a gradual shortening).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic