Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eyebrows

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
portrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eyebrows
    Posted: December 15 2003 at 8:07pm
Has anyone gotten their eyebrows dyed or did it themselves?

I'm not sure if any salons by me offer it...

At Sally's Beauty store they have Revlon eyebrow dying kits but only in brown or black. All I want is to have a soft brownish color (look at my pic under my topic about hair color and highlighting).... The woman at the store said that the brown would help do that but if it's a tinting cream then wouldn't it just ADD color and not take some away??
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2003 at 7:11am
I wouldn't risk going blind. If some of those chemicals get in your eyes, that's what can happen.
tan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2004 at 6:38am
follow the instructions given in the kit ,then do a skin test for any reaction or allergy .... i use eye brow and lash tint all the time and have never had any problems so far... a good trick is to apply a fine layer of vasaline above the area and below this acts as a barrier and easy to wipe on over used tint from the skin ...good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic