Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

mysteryyy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest!! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mysteryyy
    Posted: January 05 2004 at 2:15pm
im a guy , how do i get my hair to look like this plz? wot is it he puts on his hair?

Guest!!! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2004 at 2:35pm
i dont know what it is because its less shiny then gell and moves around like it almost isnt gell'd, cant be wax coz that looks real greacy... euh confused
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2004 at 12:25pm
His hair looks super, super thick. He may not need much in the way of products to get it to look like that except maybe a blowdry with some gel.

A lot depends on your hair type. If you have curly hair this style won't look like that on you. If you have fine thin hair it won't look that that either.

You might try taking the picture to a salon and see if they can do something like it for you and recommend products. If your hair won't do exactly that a good stylist can usually give you ideas that are similar that will work with your hair.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic