Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whats hot in bangs right now?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jenn20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenn20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats hot in bangs right now?
    Posted: March 16 2004 at 4:02pm
I have slightly thick, long (about 3 inches past my shoulders) hair. I was wondering what was the style for bangs today? I''m getting them cut in on Thursday. I don't have a very good sense of style lol but I don't want my hair to look aweful either. Also I have a picture on my personal home page if that helps with your opinion?
any advice?
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2004 at 6:48pm
Hi Jenn,

If you're not sure what type of bangs you want, cancel your appointment until you know. Look at how people who have bangs wear them, and check out hairstyle magazines to see if there's something you think might look good on you.

In the meantime, I am sure your un-banged hair looks great.

Bangs are a hair trend that goes in and out of style. I'd guess that in about a year from now, bangs will be out of style. But only time will tell whether that prediction is accurate.

Well, anyway, I hope this helps.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2004 at 2:39am
It doesn't really matter what's in fashion; if it doesn't suit you personally, it's not going to be a good choice. If you look better without bangs, don't get them done. If you're not sure whether they suit you or not, get some of the attachable kind they sell now and see, maybe, or use one of those hairstyle imaging programs to give an idea.
More awesome than a manatee!
Tiffany_Q View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany_Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2004 at 1:03pm
Iv had a lot of girls who havnt had bangs in a long time ask for them lately. A longer side bang seems to work great for a lot of girls. If your unsure about them get your stylist to cut them longer at first so you can get used to them slowly.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2004 at 8:56am
well did u ever cut bangs? and if so can we see?
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic