Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celbrity Hair Stylist: Frankie Payne

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAIRpros View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAIRpros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Celbrity Hair Stylist: Frankie Payne
    Posted: December 06 2010 at 5:27pm
Haven't you ever wondered about the pros that do celebrity hair? I was on Twitter perusing hair news and came across this press release about celebrity hair stylist Frankie Payne. He has a really interesting background in the industry. http://bit.ly/FrankiePayne

Edited by HAIRpros - December 15 2010 at 4:50pm
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2010 at 9:42am
Hi,

Thanks for the post.  I actually interviewed Frankie some years ago and there's a page devoted to him here at HairBoutique.com.  He was referred to me by Laurent D whom I adore. 
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
HAIRpros View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAIRpros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2010 at 2:24pm
Awesome! There's a photo of him with Kim Kardashian in this Plixi album, for your viewing pleasure :) http://plixi.com/p/62960261

Edited by HAIRpros - December 14 2010 at 2:26pm
Anne Brown 007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anne Brown 007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2010 at 12:10am
Wow great to know about such a hair stylish! I always wanted to know about him since I have a great passion for acquiring different hair styles and just navigated the link that you have specified. Thanks a lot!
HAIRpros View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAIRpros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2010 at 12:45pm
You're welcome! Frankie Payne is amazing. He's worked on Nicole Scherzinger, Kim Kardashian and even Michele Williams - who just wrapped up filming the Marilyn biopic. He's a major player. Check out his work with Kim Kardashian. http://plixi.com/p/62960261

@Karen I Googled "Frankie Payne" and the first result on Google was your interview about him. Nice piece!

Edited by HAIRpros - December 15 2010 at 4:55pm
HAIRpros View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAIRpros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2010 at 4:54pm
I Googled "Frankie Payne" and the first result on Google was your interview about him. Nice piece!
wendy001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2010 at 5:05am
I read Karen's article on Frankie Payne.  He sounds like a very talented hairstylist with tons of great experience.  Enjoyed the read.  Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic