Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cutting long layers in long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kasey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cutting long layers in long hair
    Posted: July 23 2004 at 1:20pm
I presently have straight, thick, mid back length hair with bangs and decided to get it cut short (shoulder length, maybe shorter). before I do I wanted to have long layers cut into the back to see if I like it. I''m trying to find an instructional book or video that shows how to cut long layers. My husband has been cutting my hair for years(he''s pretty good at it) and I''d like him to cut the layers. any help finding a recommended book or video would be appreciated
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 7:45pm
kasey

Drop me an e-mail and I'll try to help you. I cut my wife's hair as well. dm_61@yahoo.com
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 7:25pm
kasey,

I haven't hear from you, I would like to help. Please e-mail me and I will do my best to help you.

David
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic