Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello! I need some help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mikeportiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeportiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello! I need some help!
    Posted: June 24 2011 at 3:43am
Hello I'm a guy and I think it seems weird that I'm here but anyways I'm 15 btw. I just need help on this question I've been having for a LONG time. Wut can I use to make my hair stay like this for hours AND Wut can I use to make my hair stay wet for hours? I used Suave gel, the wel look to make it like this but I forgot how to do it again. Does anyone know how can I make my hair look like this again??? PLEASE HELP! The picture of me and how I want my hair to look again is below.

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee447/LuckyMike912/e073068b.jpg

Edited by mikeportiz - June 24 2011 at 3:45am
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2011 at 5:41pm
I would go for something like a messy look gel. apply to damp or towel dry hair. shape in to place you want possibly lightly spray with a airisol hair spray but not to much. your hair is dark so you should keep the shine but in case you dont keep the shine. It may take a couple days to fully train your hair but be patient and play with different flexible hold gels and you will find something that works good for you. here is an example of a popular easy to find hair gel from a local grocery store, since your so young i wouldnt spend too much money on a gel until you find one you really like. Good luck.
http://www.theaxeeffect.com/#/axe-products/messy-hair-paste

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeportiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2011 at 3:11am
Can u tell me what hair spray should i get that I can get from the store like walmart?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2011 at 7:12am
Got to be is good very sticky though so be careful spray far from your hair its a yellow bottle or just look for a arisol hairspray that says light hold or something similar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeportiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2011 at 1:57pm
Umm can u tell me a hair spray name so I can just get it im not good at getting hair stuff.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2011 at 5:00am
some brands called "Got to be" or "paul mitchell" "Redken" medium or light hold and spray only a little bit far away, the gel will do almost all the work.

newshow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2011 at 9:17pm
You can never go wrong with John Frieda which is available in the grocery stores. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 21 2011 at 12:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic