Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shine Spray v. Glossing treatment?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jbarth13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jbarth13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shine Spray v. Glossing treatment?
    Posted: February 17 2012 at 1:21am

View%20users%20profileSend%20private%20message

Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:14 pm Reply%20with%20quoteQuote
Hi all,

Does getting your hair glossed at a salon make your hair more shinny than a shine spray, or less? I'm considering the treatment, and would like to know what to expect. I also posted this in the hair color section, not sure which is right.

Thanks!
organic_amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote organic_amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2012 at 3:18pm
Getting a salon glossing treatment would be less work to maintain. When you use a shine spray, it will wash out each time you wash your hair and you will have to reapply. So if you are looking for less maintenance, I would go with the glossing treatment. If you do not mind putting product in your hair after each wash, go with the shine spray. One to try is Organic Color Systems Spray Gloss. It is a plastic free product, and provides anti-frizz and high shine.
Jbarth13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jbarth13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2012 at 6:25pm
Thanks for the response. Does the styling product produce more gloss than the chemical treatment? I have had a shine spray in my hair before, and am trying to find out if I can expect similar results from the glaze.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic