Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alice Eve -- Bobbed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alice Eve -- Bobbed
    Posted: May 24 2012 at 6:50am
(Not much of a change, but since things here have been quiet...)

Alice Eve, from "She's Out of Your League" and "Men In Black III" was on Conan O'Brien last night sporting a voluminous bob that was quite a few inches shorter than she had it at the end of last year. It looked good, though the way it was styled may have been a bit overwhelming. I prefer the closer-to-shoulder length, straight bob she wore back in January.

(pics on Getty)
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 2:40am
From "Into Darkness"

Edited by Kathryn - May 22 2013 at 2:53am
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 2:54am
bob&pixieLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob&pixieLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 9:49am
that is a really great looking bob! i cannot wait to see this movie!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2013 at 8:18pm
Posted on her Instagram -- not a bad look:
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2013 at 10:57pm
Still not as stunning as bob.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2013 at 7:38am
I like it thanks for the update.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2013 at 8:44am
How cute. Taking a "selfie" like all the other women on Instagram.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2013 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Kathryn Kathryn wrote:

Still not as stunning as bob.

Really?  This isn't even a contest, IMHO.  Admittedly, I'm rarely a fan of a straight up bob as I don't believe it is universally flattering as many do, but I do recognize it is attractive on Alice.  However, I see it as being attractive for the same reasons that Laura Vandervoort's shoulder-length "lob" is attractive: because the woman wearing it is beautiful and it is very difficult for even a bad hairstyle to "ugly them up".

This layered 'do, with the darker color and the peek-a-boo long bangs, is a fantastic look for her.  Again, just my opinion, but I simply can't see how one could say a plain bob is more flattering than this unless you have a decided affinity to bobs in general.

As usual,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2013 at 9:55am
New style and color look really pretty. Even better than the bob... see, I'm not a bob fanatic... ;-)
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2013 at 4:06pm
And just in case you are curious, you can check her Instagram to see the before and after... http://instagram.com/aliceseve# 

Edited by JerkyFlea - October 10 2013 at 4:09pm
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic