Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Miley Cyrus SUPER SHORT buzzcut fade!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Miley Cyrus SUPER SHORT buzzcut fade!!!!
    Posted: October 11 2012 at 12:33pm
Miley has had the back and sides hsaved down super short, faded from a #1 to a #2 it seems. The top looks shorter as well, wow!

I LOVE IT ON HER!!!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 12:33pm
*shaved
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 2:42pm
She looks SO HOT with this cut. I'm thinking she is close to getting a total buzz.
amyvr6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amyvr6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 4:39pm
the fade works well for her style.
she is looking stunning with the new cut/
great to see more cuts like this, hair is there to have fun with
blairgreen14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blairgreen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2012 at 5:27am
I like long brown hair on her. She looks very beautiful in that.
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2012 at 3:56pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmbTVv5iUpM&feature=player_detailpage
Some good footage of her haircut. She sure is a beauty, and I think the cut/color really suit her well.
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2012 at 3:01am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLePJM2iPIfovNM7R_eyQYZA&v=BLa9TtefVJA&feature=player_detailpage
Here she talks to Ellen about buzzing her hair. The sides and back look shorter yet. I don't think you are going to see her growing it out any time soon.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2012 at 10:40am
     The only good news about Cyrus' unsightly hairdon't is that even while in Detroit for the World Series and the Lions' games, among the tens of thousands of women I saw, not one chose to wear this cut. I guess looking like Justin Bieber isn't included in many women's dreams.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2012 at 11:36am
Here is a new pic with a military style hat:

Edited by lovebobs - November 14 2012 at 11:37am
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 6:26am

1119_miley_launch

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 12:50pm
Has she become a Justin Bieber look-a-like?

jug jug to dirty ears
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 2:53pm
Justin may be pretty but Miley is way prettier!
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 3:14pm
She is quickly becoming my favorite celeb. She looks seriously HOT with this hairstyle.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 6:15pm
Love short hair, have been a big fan of this cut. This is too short. I like looks that are edgy but retain that feminine vibe. this is crossing the line.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2012 at 5:18am
She is hot.  I absolutely love it. 
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2012 at 1:27pm
You guys really like this? I can hardly look without thinking "WTF?"
Who has more fun than people?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2012 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

For me, Kramer, this is definitely NOT a "Win the Future" look on her. I don't know what you're talking about!
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2012 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

You're not alone, I'm totally with you.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2012 at 9:50pm
Hideous

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2012 at 9:59pm
Shorter still?

HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic