Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where The Photos Are

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where The Photos Are
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
Hi Everyone...I have not given up. However, things are still slow on the female posting front.While I continue to try and encourage female postings...here is an interesting Personals site that I found that has lots of photos...so you can browse and see if you find any women that you might like to correspond with. If you find any willing to post on our board here...that would be great to.The URL is at the bottom.Best wishes,KarenRelated Link:Personals Photo Site
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
joseph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
Thanks Karen....Very interesting. I looked at the photos for a long time and found a few that I liked with long hair. Great idea.J>> Hi Everyone...> I have not given up. However, things are> still slow on the female posting front.> While I continue to try and encourage female> postings...here is an interesting Personals site> that I found that has lots of photos...so you> can browse and see if you find any women that> you might like to correspond with. If you find> any willing to post on our board here...that would> be great to.> The URL is at the bottom.> Best wishes,> Karen>
joseph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
Thanks Karen....Very interesting. I looked at the photos for a long time and found a few that I liked with long hair. Great idea.J>> Hi Everyone...> I have not given up. However, things are> still slow on the female posting front.> While I continue to try and encourage female> postings...here is an interesting Personals site> that I found that has lots of photos...so you> can browse and see if you find any women that> you might like to correspond with. If you find> any willing to post on our board here...that would> be great to.> The URL is at the bottom.> Best wishes,> Karen>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic