Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SWM-CT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SWM-CT
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
Well, I figure my original post is buried far enough down to post a new one.My name is Bill. I am a singer and a piano player. I also own a music entertainment company that specializes in weddings and parties. Below is a link to my site(s) if you'd like more on me professionally.Personally, I am 35, divorced for almost three years. I have two children (7 and 5). I love to travel, play tennis, camp (the tent kind...no RVs), dance (although I'm not very good...well, I think I am, but people seem to point and snicker at me when I do....sometimes : ) ), I love to talk about life and people, and I like to have FUN. I'd like to meet maybe YOU to share these things with. And to learn about and experience what YOU like, as well.Physically, I'm 6'3" and 200lbs. Not a health nut, but I like to keep the "mush" at a minimum (not withstanding PASTA!). I've posted a pic at the end, thanks to Karen and Jeff. I'd be the one on the right. Obviously I adore long hair on women. Why? Not really sure, I just find it incredibly feminine and beautiful.So there ya have it. Please drop me an email and tell me what you think about what I've posted here. Tell me something of yourself. And we will go from there...: ) BillRelated Link:Bill's Place on the Web
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
> Hey, Bill! My name is Jen, and I'll tell you up front that I'm in a committed relationship, but I wanted to tell you what a great photo you submitted! Very, very cute! You look just like the kind of guy I would have gone fore before I got...uh...married.Anyway, I'm about 5'4", 120lbs with auburn hair nearly to my waist. Hang in there... you'll find somebody special 'cause you seem like a great guy!
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
Thanks for the encouragement, Jen. Your hub sounds like a very lucky guy.: ) Bill>> Anyway, I'm about 5'4", 120lbs with> auburn hair nearly to my waist. Hang in there...> you'll find somebody special 'cause you seem like> a great guy!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic