Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Karens long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karens long hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
Karen if your ever decide to visit canada please come to calgary id love to meet you in person,also i long do you think youll grow your hair,i hope to your knees at least,i would certanily love to brush your long hair if we ever do meet.thanks Rob,and by the way i always knew you were real.Bye for now hope to hear from you soon karen.
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
Hi Rob,Thanks for the invitation. I hope to make my next trip to foreign soil to the Red Sea. I have heard the diving is wonderful there. Who knows, I may someday make it back to Canada. Probably not in the near future though.Glad to hear that you knew I was real. I will be going to New Mexico in July and plan to take a lot more of my hair photos. However, we are going to try and get some braids this time.Take care.Karen> Karen if your ever decide to visit canada> please come to calgary id love to meet you in> person,also i long do you think youll grow your> hair,i hope to your knees at least,i would certanily> love to brush your long hair if we ever do meet.thanks> Rob,and by the way i always knew you were real.Bye> for now hope to hear from you soon karen.
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Rob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
karen I hope some day you do make it to calgary its a great city youll love it here and ill be glad to show all the favorite spots> Hi Rob,> Thanks for the invitation. I hope to make> my next trip to foreign soil to the Red Sea. I> have heard the diving is wonderful there. Who> knows, I may someday make it back to Canada. Probably> not in the near future though.> Glad to hear that you knew I was real. I> will be going to New Mexico in July and plan to> take a lot more of my hair photos. However, we> are going to try and get some braids this time.>> Take care.> Karen
Thomas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
Karen,If you go to Calgary and let Rob show you around I think you have to stop in Detroit and let me show you around too. In fact, I bet there are a lot of men here on this board that would be willing to show you around their cities too.ThomasPS. Hope you will be posting more hair photos and not make us all wait a full year this time.> karen I hope some day you do make it to calgary> its a great city youll love it here and ill be> glad to show all the favorite spots
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic