Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: style
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
I have just recently straightened and colored my lifelong curly hair. I can't decide what I want to do with it. My hair is very fine, which makes it difficult to work with. I can't give it any volume without weighing it down. I also have a hard time keeping barrettes in it since it is so fine. They just slip out.
Curly Carrie
Check Out CurlTalk at HairBoutique.com
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
Hi Carrie,I have naturally straight, fine hair. I also find most hair accessories don't want to stay in my hair. They often times are either too big or "slippery".I usually go to the children's section of the hair accesories aisle. Their scrunchies, barrettes and such are very nice and small - perfect for fine/straight hair. There are also a number of the new fancy bobby pins (embellished with rhinestones or flowers, etc.) that seem to work nicely. The really cute thing about children's barrettes are that they come with cute little flowers and such, as well as plain. Nowadays, barrettes with bows or flowers are very much in style. It's a cute, very inexpensive fashion statement!Good luck to you!Valentine :o)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic