Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brittany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brittany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: long hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
Hello everyone. I am only 12 and my hair goes to my waist. I am looking for someone who knows a lot on long hair. I would love for someone to give me advice on taking care of my hair. If you know a lot on long hair care, please e-mail me at ChicGinger@aol.com
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
Hi,Welcome to Hair Boutique. May I suggest that you would enjoy posting to the Hair Talk board which is hair advice for everyone.I am sure you would find several people on Hair Talk that would be glad to help you with your hair. We have lots of experts there and lots of great hair discussions.KarenHi> Hello everyone. I am only 12 and my hair> goes to my waist. I am looking for someone who> knows a lot on long hair. I would love for someone> to give me advice on taking care of my hair. If> you know a lot on long hair care, please e-mail> me at ChicGinger@aol.com
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Tommi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
> Hello everyone. I am only 12 and my hair> goes to my waist. I am looking for someone who> knows a lot on long hair. I would love for someone> to give me advice on taking care of my hair. If> you know a lot on long hair care, please e-mail> me at ChicGinger@aol.com Hallo, It's nice to hear that you have wonderful long hair. I hope you will grow it longer (knee length?). When you have cut the hair for the last time? Please answer me Tommi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic