Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Slithering out from lurk mode

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Richard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slithering out from lurk mode
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
First of all let me compliment Karen on her excellent and well managed web site, and of course congratulations are in order on the 200th K hit. After lurking around, I decided to post on this site, after the nice reply I received from Karen a couple of weeks past, on "the other (slightly militant) site". Karen was right. This site is a different thing. I have noticed, and especially like the way that this site seems to "validate" many postings that otherwise might seem trivial or lame. This gives the at least the appearance that someone's posting "matters".Karen has great hair. I liked the feature of "Karen's hair in Portland", and I really like some of the nice poses with her hair pined up in the vaious casual styles. I especially like the hairdo with her hair fastened up with the chopsticks. That is very appealing. Maybe she could do a feature sometime with her (or another long haired models) posing in hairstyles fastened up with various "hair toys" such as chopsticks, hair clips, etc.Anyway keep up the good work Karen! You have a really nice classy site with some interesting people posting on it. Obviously there are many different viewpoints and motives here, but we all seem to share a common interest in this wonderful obsession with long hair.There! I will slither back into the lurk mode.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic