Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ponytails for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fred View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ponytails for sale
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:39pm
i have 5 ponytails for sale, anyone interested e-mail me at fred21497@aol.com and i see that this message board hasen't changed much, just a male wish list, well here i go again !! I'm 5'11" and over weight, love long rides, good food, good long slow sex, (that comes with age) i'm 43 and love what i do (sell cars ) self employed ! and yes i do have hair !! I'm looking for someone who understands this curse of a fetish i have "HAIR" the only thing that is inportant to me is that you have or would be willing to grow your hair for me so i can take care of it for you!! it would be very helpfull if this is as much of a fetish to you as to me. INTERESTED ?? e-mail me
Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:39pm
Have faith,I have actually gotten 2 great female email buddies from this board. It works if you are patient and post as much about yourself as possible, which you have done.There is no other free personals board anywhere else on the web that at least gives us the chance to meet woman that share our interests or want to talk hair. Every other board I have found charges money and there is still not guarantee of success. Here you have free chances.Don> i have 5 ponytails for sale, anyone interested> e-mail me at fred21497@aol.com and i see that> this message board hasen't changed much, just> a male wish list, well here i go again !! I'm> 5'11" and over weight, love long rides, good> food, good long slow sex, (that comes with age)> i'm 43 and love what i do (sell cars ) self employed> ! and yes i do have hair !! I'm looking for someone> who understands this curse of a fetish i have> "HAIR" the only thing that is inportant> to me is that you have or would be willing to> grow your hair for me so i can take care of it> for you!! it would be very helpfull if this is> as much of a fetish to you as to me. INTERESTED> ?? e-mail me
Don
Peter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:39pm
Interested. please e-mail me about info.> i have 5 ponytails for sale, anyone interested> e-mail me at fred21497@aol.com and i see that> this message board hasen't changed much, just> a male wish list, well here i go again !! I'm> 5'11" and over weight, love long rides, good> food, good long slow sex, (that comes with age)> i'm 43 and love what i do (sell cars ) self employed> ! and yes i do have hair !! I'm looking for someone> who understands this curse of a fetish i have> "HAIR" the only thing that is inportant> to me is that you have or would be willing to> grow your hair for me so i can take care of it> for you!! it would be very helpfull if this is> as much of a fetish to you as to me. INTERESTED> ?? e-mail me
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:39pm
Ponytails? Ick! I was at a recording studio last week doing the lastest Disney watch for Timex (my claim to fame..if you buy a Disney watch that plays music, that's me playing...Just did "Rumbly In My Tumbly"). There was a ponytail hanging in the control room. I love long hair but this schieved (sic) me out. I prefer long hair actually ATTACHED to a woman. Go figure...(Intended to make you smile) : ) Bill> i have 5 ponytails for sale, anyone interested> e-mail me at fred21497@aol.com
Jackie Smith View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackie Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
> Interested. please e-mail me about info.>
Jackie Smith View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackie Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
I want the tails send info.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic