Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Haircutting picture

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
lee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haircutting picture
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
Hi.anyone interested in trading haircutting picture.i have hundreds to trade from ranging from bangs being cut,to general haircuting,ponytails being cut,clipper cutting plus lots more.if interested send me a e-mail.if you dont have any pics to trade send me a e-mail anyway and i will send you some pics.lee
Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
HI there. I have very short hair. Do you have any pic. on short hairstyles, preperably curly one. Can u email to me???
sty;ist View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sty;ist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:41pm
Lee,Do you have an e-mail address other than this one?> Hi.anyone interested in trading haircutting> picture.i have hundreds to trade from ranging> from bangs being cut,to general haircuting,ponytails> being cut,clipper cutting plus lots more.if interested> send me a e-mail.if you dont have any pics to> trade send me a e-mail anyway and i will send> you some pics.lee
Russ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:42pm
> Lee,> Do you have an e-mail address other than this one?
JAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2000 at 7:02am
LEE,COULD YOU SEND ME PICS? NONE TO TRADE AT THIS TIME. THANKS. J JETTMEONOVER@AOL.COM
Dave Vermillion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Vermillion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2001 at 9:43am
I have some great pics of a girl with waist brown hair that I cut into a wedge then shaved her head. I`d love to trade these pics for some of yours
Dave Vermillion
Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2001 at 1:19pm
Lee,

Is your e-mail correct? Did you intentionally omit the "t" from "haircut" (haircu...)?

Thanks
MustangGrl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangGrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2001 at 11:25pm
Hi Everyone, I have hair passed my shoulder with lots of layers and no bangs, I`m trying really hard to find a cute hairstyle because I want to change my look. If anyone has any pictures of cute hair cuts that come to about your shoulder please e-mail me! Thanks for your help!
Sleepyhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2001 at 9:48pm
Reply to message: 4.307.1
quote:

lee originally wrote:
Hi.anyone interested in trading haircutting picture.i have hundreds to trade from ranging from bangs being cut,to general haircuting,ponytails being cut,clipper cutting plus lots more.if interested send me a e-mail.if you dont have any pics to trade send me a e-mail anyway and i will send you some pics.lee

Do you have any pictures for medium length styles. Mine has been a blunt cut for so many years I need a change.

Thanks
Mike_newU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_newU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2001 at 1:20am
Reply to message: 4.1997.1
Sleepy - I have alot of pics. if your interested email me with your adress. my email is on my profile.
cruisingthebay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cruisingthebay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2001 at 8:48pm
Reply to message: 4.1800.1
Dave I don`t have any pictures to trade, but yours sounds very interesting. If you could send some I would appreciate it. Thanks Ray
Jake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2001 at 8:55pm
Reply to message: 4.307.1
quote:

lee originally wrote:

SEND ME UR PIX AND I WILL SEND U SOME AFTER
shishu911 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shishu911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2002 at 6:39am
hi i would like to have photos of hair style plz mail me mail me on shishu_0092hotmail.com
priya View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote priya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2002 at 7:36pm
its nice 2 u post, would u mind to send me some of the pic that u have sorry i dont have any to trade with u but if i get i will surly send them to u. hope u will send me the pic
thomas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2002 at 4:07am
hi! i am very interested in trading pictures with you! I have many. mail to esta111@yahoo.com!
Thanks

Thomas
hairfairy007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfairy007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2002 at 2:38pm
hi,
i am also very interested in trading haircutting/makeover pictures, my email is angel_babe_656@bolt.com
thanx
angela
spankey the cat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spankey the cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2002 at 1:10am
hey. I love short hair on woman, but have no pics. could u PLEZE send me sum hair cuttin pics that are from long 2 short? would be much appricatied

booger_bus@hotmail.com
Steve View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2002 at 3:02pm
To sleephead and mustanggirl, I can help both of you with new hairstyles. Please email me with a picture at modelsteve@hotmail.com I`m a hairstylist and do this type of thing for gals all over.
Alesha View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2002 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Steve Steve wrote:

To sleephead and mustanggirl, I can help both of you with new hairstyles. Please email me with a picture at modelsteve@hotmail.com I'm a hairstylist and do this type of thing for gals all over.

HI, I DON`T HAVE ANY PICTURES TO TRADE AT THE MOMENT BUT, CAN YOU EMAIL ME SOME PICTURES OF HAIR WITH BANGS AND HAIR WITH LONG BANGS PLEASE! I DON`T KNOW YOUR EMAIL OR I WOULD EMAIL THIS REQUEST TO YOU. HERE IS MY EMAIL- shortstuff33853@Yahoo.com
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2002 at 9:49pm
hi i don`t have pics to trade but i`m looking for a new style so can u plez send me sum pics they will be greatly appreciated. my email: baby_flower31@yahoo
thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic