Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - M w/ L>Short make-over fetish, want to shoot. IL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M w/ L>Short make-over fetish, want to shoot. IL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tommy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: M w/ L>Short make-over fetish, want to shoot. IL
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
As a young child I caught the make-over fetish when I had to stay with my dominate Aunt and she went to E Arden in Chicago and got bobbed. To any women that are going from long to short, It would be my pleasure to photograph the process, as long as it is agreable to your chosen stylist. I have a Hi-8 video cam and several 35mm still cameras and can even access a 2&1/2 x 2&1/2. I am free most weekends. Central IL and Chicago area. Oh yes I will cut if you want.
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
> As a young child I caught the make-over fetish when I> had to stay with my dominate Aunt and she went to E> Arden in Chicago and got bobbed. To any women that are> going from long to short, It would be my pleasure to> photograph the process, as long as it is agreable to> your chosen stylist. I have a Hi-8 video cam and> several 35mm still cameras and can even access a 2&1/2> x 2&1/2. I am free most weekends. Central IL and> Chicago area. Oh yes I will cut if you want.m i live in ill to i have knee lenth hair lets play dress up
billie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
> As a young child I caught the make-over fetish when I> had to stay with my dominate Aunt and she went to E> Arden in Chicago and got bobbed. To any women that are> going from long to short, It would be my pleasure to> photograph the process, as long as it is agreable to> your chosen stylist. I have a Hi-8 video cam and> several 35mm still cameras and can even access a 2&1/2> x 2&1/2. I am free most weekends. Central IL and> Chicago area. Oh yes I will cut if you want.i 32 male with hair to butt ill let you make me over and take pitcures i love playing dressup
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic