Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

long hair !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: long hair !
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
Hi !I love to wash and condition ladies with long hair. I used to wash my ex-girl friend's beautiful long blond hair every night. She loved it also. Anybody with a similar story to tell?
Peter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
> Hi !> I love to wash and condition ladies with long hair. I> used to wash my ex-girl friend's beautiful long blond> hair every night. She loved it also. Anybody with a> similar story to tell?i can assure you it is a real turn on for women as well. My girlfriends practically fight over who gets to shampoo and condition my head of chest length dreadlocks once a month. On the other hand I really enjoy when they oil them once a week. I find it very stimulating.
Sam View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
> Forgive my ignorance, but why do you - or your girlfriends - oil your dreadlocks?i can assure you it is a real turn on for women as> well. My girlfriends practically fight over who gets> to shampoo and condition my head of chest length> dreadlocks once a month. On the other hand I really> enjoy when they oil them once a week. I find it very> stimulating.
Peter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
The amount of ignorance you admit to about dreadlocks is unfortunately not unique. I think it is a consequence of a American societal prejudice toward cultural attributes of people of color and other minorities. I can't tell you how many times I get pull over by cops who spot my dreads and assume therefore I'm a pusher. There is this cultural assumption that dreadlocks and bad behavior go hand in hand and it is so tiresome. Any way, enough soap boxing - Sorry - At least you are willing to find out.Basically the locks need oil because the coiled natured of the mature dreads does not permit naturally produced oils from the hair follicles to travel far beyond the curls on the crown, much less all the way to the lock to the end. With ourt adding oil, breakage and loss are serious threats. I know that I take too much pride in my dreadlock development to not keep them healthy and full.Without going into a lot more depth that is the practical reason why I haved them oiled weekly. As I wrote, however, in response to Kevin's posting, a wonderful and equally important side-effect of this practical necessity is the very pleasurable and sensual comfort it affords by having my partners slavishly devoting all their mental and physical attention to my hair for a couple hours.> i can assure you it is a real turn on for women as
Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
> The amount of ignorance you admit to about dreadlocks> is unfortunately not unique. I think it is a> consequence of a American societal prejudice toward> cultural attributes of people of color and other> minorities. I can't tell you how many times I get pull> over by cops who spot my dreads and assume therefore> I'm a pusher. There is this cultural assumption that> dreadlocks and bad behavior go hand in hand and it is> so tiresome. Any way, enough soap boxing - Sorry - At> least you are willing to find out.> Basically the locks need oil because the coiled> natured of the mature dreads does not permit naturally> produced oils from the hair follicles to travel far> beyond the curls on the crown, much less all the way> to the lock to the end. With ourt adding oil, breakage> and loss are serious threats. I know that I take too> much pride in my dreadlock development to not keep> them healthy and full.Without going into a lot more> depth that is the practical reason why I haved them> oiled weekly. As I wrote, however, in response to> Kevin's posting, a wonderful and equally important> side-effect of this practical necessity is the very> pleasurable and sensual comfort it affords by having> my partners slavishly devoting all their mental and> physical attention to my hair for a couple hours.
Kate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
I thought dreadlocks were quite common I know many ethninticities and all that have them...caucasion...chinesee...irish..you name em they are out there!
jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
> I thought dreadlocks were quite common I know many> ethninticities and all that have> them...caucasion...chinesee...irish..you name em they> are out there!Any hair can dread, given time. But Peter's point, which I've noticed, is that the dudes sporting the most impressive dreads here in North America are people of color, more recently some Jews and some caucasians. I am fortunate to count several of them among my clients. It is great that this hansome style is taking hold. Unfortunately, Peter's experiences of being hasseled or even pulled over are ones I hear about again and again in my salon. Last week, one of my clients, (who is not a person of color, but is an olive skinned naitive Israeli with substantial, chest length dreads that I tend to) was pulled over in broad daylight by a prejudiced cop who figured my client's full dreadlocks coupled with his silver BMW meant he was in a hot vehicle dealing drugs. My client, however, is a very well connected entrepreneur of several financially successful hi-tech companies and doesn't need to get his recreational funds from drug dealing. Still the officer saw the dreads, saw the dark skin and assumed the guy was black, and in a recent BMW to boot! therefore, he's pushing drugs. To make a long story short, right now my client, is deciding whether to press charges or work with his cronies in the PD to upbraid this guy and demote him. Fortunately, in this situation my client will prevail. Think of how many more times that the poor guy with dreads is harrassed without any ability to right the wrong.So I know there is this rush to categorize dreads with negative forces in our society.
Sam View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
> Your client sounds like he should be pulled over. If a cop is doing his job, he will by the law of averages, pull people over who are innocent. You can't possibly get the guilty ones all the time, but do we really want the cops to stop trying. Why try and get the poor guy demoted; your client sounds like he's poor pr for the benevolence and magnificence of the dreadlocked. He sounds like a jerk with too much money.
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
> The amount of ignorance you admit to about dreadlocks> is unfortunately not unique. I think it is a> consequence of a American societal prejudice toward> cultural attributes of people of color and other> minorities. I can't tell you how many times I get pull> over by cops who spot my dreads and assume therefore> I'm a pusher. There is this cultural assumption that> dreadlocks and bad behavior go hand in hand and it is> so tiresome.Hello:I just wanted to say my sister and another family experience this kind of experience indirectly through a friend. One day when the other family was expecting a very nice young male friend that is born in Africa,the gentleman is living in the STates now but he ws visting some friend in my city in Canada. Customs mistreaded him and he couldn't phone anyone including my sister to come to rescue him . He was held for hours . Why? bEcause they felt he was a drug dealer . The young gentleman is very clean and would nver do such things but because he was dressed in the expensive Nikki clothing etc. He was dressed richly. Well to say the least the friend came to pick him up at the airport and was threathend by customs. The friend's parent wondered what was happening and decided to get their son and the friend out of customs. Of course the friend's parent raised major hell, my sister raised major hell and the young man father had to fly here to bring back his son to the sTates. Well the end results was that customs apololies, was riped apart for mistreament . It was a real eye opener for some of us . We were in shock. Parents were horrified. The young man was terrified. Everyone was innoceant.
Jena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
> The amount of ignorance you admit to about dreadlocks> is unfortunately not unique. I think it is a> consequence of a American societal prejudice toward> cultural attributes of people of color and other> minorities.How is it prejudice if the guy asks an honest question about taking care of hair? Most likely, the person who asked the question doesn't know anyone personally with dreadlocks, therefore he is unfamiliar with why they need to be oiled. Peter, you kind of jumped on him for prejudice where none was shown. I certainly don't know everything about every culture and race in the world. I would think you would be happy that someone would be interested in learning more about a (race, culture, and so forth) rather than making assumptions or showing disinterest.Please don't scream racism and prejudice where none has been shown. You put yourself in the victim status which then *does* perpetuate racism and prejudice. Do it often enough and you will alienate yourself.I am not saying that prejudice and racism don't exist by any means. But by your response, you were reading *far* more into a post that simply asked a question about something with which the person was not familiar. Wouldn't you rather link the races with education and communication?
jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:51pm
Your response amazes me! If you got hassled because of your looks, your vehicle or your chosen hairstyle, I doubt you'd just take i and not attempt to put the real jerks in their place. I think, from the comments you made that there may be a good bit of envy, for both my client's ability to develop robust dreads and for his financial prowess. How can you have too much of either one?In addition to all the times I oil and dress his locks for weekly appointments there are the countless other times I'm styling, braiding or weaving his dreads for some social event at which he's in attendance or being honored for his charitable efforts. I'm hardly the only one who benfits from his munificence and magificent dreadlocks. I'm sorry if that bothers you.
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:51pm
Sam, how can you possibly make such negative judgements with so little information about an individual?
Long and Silky View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Long and Silky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:51pm
Hi. I was married to a very young girl (20) with waist length dark blonde hair. She would let met wash, comb out and blow dry her hair whenever I wanted to. Usually, I would brush it into various styles including pigtails, slant bangs, or parted int the center. We use to play for hours and hours with her hair. She knew of my fetish and would often come to bed with a hair brush in her hand. At that point, I knew she wanted to play. My favorite fantasy was when she would come to bed in ponytails. I would make love to her and climax in the sitting position. At the time of the climax, I would undo her ponytails and let her hair down. It was always a great experience. You are not alone.
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:51pm
> WOW! Sounds like a very satisfying relationship, why'd you split?Hi. I was married to a very young girl (20) with waist> length dark blonde hair. She would let met wash, comb> out and blow dry her hair whenever I wanted to.> Usually, I would brush it into various styles> including pigtails, slant bangs, or parted int the> center. We use to play for hours and hours with her> hair. She knew of my fetish and would often come to> bed with a hair brush in her hand. At that point, I> knew she wanted to play. My favorite fantasy was when> she would come to bed in ponytails. I would make love> to her and climax in the sitting position. At the time> of the climax, I would undo her ponytails and let her> hair down. It was always a great experience. You are> not alone.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic