Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Merry Christmas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Merry Christmas
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:59pm
Just a quick message wishing everyone Merry Christmas
Shekhar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shekhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 4:38pm
Hi Diane,
You seem to be posting on this site regularly. However from all your posts I haven't been able to make out anything about your hair. Would definitely like to read about it.
From Ontario Canada too,
Shekhar
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2003 at 10:51pm
Hi Diane,
You seem to be posting on this site regularly. However from all your posts I haven't been able to make out anything about your hair. Would definitely like to read about it.
From Ontario Canada too,
Shekhar

Sorry that I missed your comment. My hair is almost black in colour. Actually two shades before black to be exact. It tends to have reddist highlights and some blond within it. I am starting to have a tiny bit of white hair but nothing to worry about at this moment. I have never dyed my hair.
It is corse but underneath near the neck the hair tends to be finer so I find at times that it gets knots if I don't take care of it. I never use a curling iron or a hairblower and my hair tends to dry fairly quickly. I don't have bangs. I keep it waist lenght. Its very thick. It tends to be shinny most of the time.
dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic