Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Serious NitPicking!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NitPicker View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NitPicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Serious NitPicking!
    Posted: May 08 2001 at 3:15pm
Hello Ladies,

Cleopatra used to say that the best for her to let her hair down and relax was to have some of her servants go through her and pick headlice and nits from her hair one by one.

Women in Eastern Europe and Asia still spend hours everyday going through each other`s hair picking headlice and nits. It is not that they do not have lice shampoo or nit combs there, but they actually enjoy other people going through their carefully picking headlice and nits.
Unfortunately, the women in the western world are deprieved of such pleasures:
a. the material world hardly leaves any time for such activities
b. having lice is considered a taboo even if 10 million people in America get lice very year.

Enough of introduction...I am a very well educated young man in the NorthEast who has a fetish for picking headlice and nits from women`s hair.
Unfortunately, out of those 10 million who catch lice very year, more than 80% are young children between the age of 3-13. But, the remaining victims are typically mothers of the little ones, school teachers, hairdressers and school nurses.

So, if you are a woman who wants to get the their headlice picked by a gentle person, I would like you to send me an email.

I think women over the years have derived pleasure by getting their lice picked by the others. I offer that pleasure to women here in the North East after several decades.

Plus, the headlice shampoos have become ineffective and the new generation of headlice have become immuned to them. So, most don`t have a choice, but to go back to the conventional ways of removing lice and nits, the manual way.

So, again, send me an email and let us plan on having our nitpicking day together.

Sincerely,

NitPicker (nitpickerus@yahoo.com)
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2001 at 9:58pm
Reply to message: 4.1942.1
Not sure how to put this to you Nitpicking. YOu are a bit late or a bit early to ask as I have noticed that lice tends to start school in the fall then for whatever reasons the lice goes away. People also use olive oil in their hair with a paper bag so that the lice can`t breathe and that seems to some effect plus I happen to have a old recipe from the 18 century and it talks about using lard so I guess the olive oil seems to be same idea.
Lice causes a lot of problems and panick here as I have seem little girls with very long hair get their hair cut because they couldn`t control the problem. I have seem people go to extreme measure by freezing everything in site to kill the lice.
Not sure how it starts but what I do know is that lice loves clean hair. If someone`s hair is very oily it hates it and moves to a head with drier hair. Well anywyas I am scratchy just thinking of the stupid thing. Hate it hate it lol
dianefromcanada
joe blow View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe blow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2001 at 10:26pm
Reply to message: 4.1943.1
U ARE A FREAK THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic